Arguments

Jungkook's p.o.v

'I couldn't do it.'

The knife drops with a loud clank. Tae looks at me not with fear or sadness but he was emotionless. "Why didn't you do it?" he muttered. He ran upstairs and slammed the door. 'Wait to go jungkook you've done it now!' 

My legs instantly lead me up the stairs and in front of Tae's room. My hand wraps around the handle only to find its locked. "Tae please let me explain." I hear little sniffles and it snaps my heart. I hear a faint no. Then I remembered we have a spare key. I start sprinting to my room and searching in every draw. 'Why have I got to make this so hard???' Eventually, after digging through countless white shirts and timberlands I find it.

They key is slotted into the hole. I slowly turn it as panic takes over me. 'You've done this, you fix it.'  I slowly step in and the sight in front of me makes me want to hit myself.

There he was wrapped in blankets. His brown orbs all red and puffy. His tears continue to fall like a waterfall just more delicate and fragile. His cheeks, tear stained and swollen. I took some steps towards him. "leave me alone." he shouts. "Tae-" he cuts me off. "I don't want to hear your lies, I don't want you to be near me. Do you know how much I thought of you, how much I respected you? How much I trusted you?" he let out a dry chuckle. "Everything I do isn't good enough for you. Did I really mean so little that you would try to kill me? I wish you did, I wish you would have ended the suffering. Then I wouldn't have to see you and your stupid face again. You'll regret it one day, always getting close to people then back stabbing them. With that stupid smirk of yours. I can't blame you anyways. I'm at fault. For helping my parents, for talking to you, for being born, for breathing. No point wasting oxygen."

It hurts to see him like this but its my fault he's breaking. "Tae let me explain and I'll go away." I mutter. "You'll go away but I'll still be on the run, why didn't you end me while  you could?" I get closer and sit on the bed, letting out a sigh. He moves further. "I couldn't end you." I say. "Explain." he says in a harsh tone. "I do this for a living, yes I know its bad but I didn't see that. The guy you borrowed your money from has something against you, he's never asked me to get close to someone and then to kill them. One thing he made very clear was no strings attached but I couldn't help it. I do like you taehyung." he looks up at me with his big eyes. "How can I trust you? How do I know this isn't part of your plan?" he mumbles. "Your gonna have to trust me." I say. He wraps his blanket around himself tighter and just stared into thin air.

"Tae do you trust me?"

He stares at the wall for a little longer before saying

"No."