Couple days later

Jungkook's p.o.v

I stayed at the hospital everyday, waiting for Taehyung to wake up. I don't know what his reaction will be when he sees me.

"Jungkook?" one of the nurse called me. They must notice how long I stay here. "Yes?" I reply. "You don't have to but I think you should go eat, we have a café in the hospital." she stared at me waiting for a reply. I don't exactly want to leave him. I gave her a small smile and nodded. "Thank you for the suggestion I will." she smiled back.

After about 10 minutes I came back, I was back in that silent room, back on that really uncomfortable couch. The door opens revealing Tae's doctors. "Jungkook right?" he waited for a response. I nodded knowing how awkward I'd be. "I have important information, we can't keep Taehyung here forever, if he doesn't wake up in 3 days we'll have to unplug his life support." I stared at him. "You can't do that, your a doctor you save people." I argued. 'Your not doing that so easily.'

"We don't have the money to keep him here and there are other patients." he explains. "Wait I can pay but you can't tell him." I mutter. "I can't promise you anything Mr Jeon." I nod again and run out the room.

My office is so far, after 20 minutes I make it. I went through everything but couldn't find the suitcase. 'He took it back, his plan is working, why am I such an idiot.' "Wait that means Taehyung is going to die?" I ask no one. "Bingo." I turn to see the guy I don't wanna see, the mind behind all this. I wanted hit him so bad. "Where's the money?" I shout. "You font understand do you? Wow not the smartest cookie in the jar." (a/n-see what I did there, I'll stop now) "Stop playing games tell me." I scream. Honestly talking to him is slowly killing my brain cells. "If you really want to waste time talking to me instead of staying with Taehyung." he smirked.

I really wanted to wipe that smirk off his face so I punched him. Its the closest thing. I ran to the hospital. The worst thing is Tae's room isn't exactly on the bottom floors and with my luck the lift isn't working.

Eventually I make it but I hear giggles and laughs. The doctor comes out with a massive smile plastered on his face. I walk in and see Taehyung, sitting up, awake. I don't know what came over me but I went and hugged him. He pushed me off but I wasn't surprised.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I stare at jungkook, not saying anything. Awkward silence swallowed us but at least we're together- no he hurt you. We aren't doing this again, I'm not falling for him again. The doctor walked in. He noticed the awkwardness. "Jungkook I believe you should explain what happened." How is this doctor always happy and extremely loud. "O-okay."

'Omg did Mr tough guy stutter, well this is important, he stuttered oh my.'

"Okay Tae." Jungkook said, his gaze never leaving me. "Did I say that out loud?" I said smiling. They both nodded. A pink colour spread across my cheeks. "Anyway-" I cut him off "Its okay I remember." Then the doctor jumped out of his seat. "Oh my god just tell him will you? Just get married already!" he shouted. "What?" me and jungkook both said. "Don't, it's clear that your whipped for each other." After those word left his mouth the pink shade got darker and turned into a red colour. "This guy who resembles a bunny but that's not the point, he stayed here everyday and no one else did, they guy waited here when you were brought in and when we talked about your life support was hanging by a thread he offered to pay, oh my heart is oh my god, your guys are a heart ache."

I don't know why but I suddenly wanted a hug but not from Dr hoseok. "Hug." I muttered and jungkook instantly wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry." I muttered. "It's not your fault take me back?" he replies while rubbing comforting circles on my back. "We weren't dating were we?" I asked. 'Have I slept through our relationship? Probably did.'  "No but how about I take you out when you get out of here?" I nodded and snuggled my head deeper into his muscular chest.

Hoseok's p.o.v

"Oh my taekook heart." I mutter. "Taekook?" Taehyung says confused. "Tae + kook= taekook." I say more like shout.

'Finally after all those weeks of shipping them, they're together.'