Chapter 14

~~Later that day

Celeste looked at her blade. It felt strong and its aura was a lot more potent than her own. Perhaps it was because it was a mixture of her and his. With this blade, she could no longer use her fake Ragnarok. This one was perfect. Just by holding it, she could feel that it was no ordinary blade. There was only one problem. It had been ignoring her ever since its creation. She could not know any of the blade's abilities or its full powers if it refused to speak to her. She know that he had imprinted his consciuousness upon the blade. But given that he was a lot more moody, she would have to be patient for him to talk to her. She disliked carrying a weapon without knowing anything about it. Even when it was made out of his power.

It's not that I'm ignoring you. I have been busy trying to stay within the blade.

A masculine voice suddenly echoed within her mind. It stopped any further thoughts from the blond.

"Trying to stay within the blade?" Celeste repeated those curious words. But she was a little pleased with the fact that her blade was now speaking.

You know that your will overpowers mine. Given that your power forms half of the blade's power, the will in your energy was trying to overwrite my consciousness. The voice did not seem pleased with what had happened.

"Why did you not let that happen?"

I have been unconscious for thousands of years in our body. I would like to be alive before you completely consume me.

"I see." Celeste nodded realizing something. "During the time the seal was weakened, you transferred some parts of your conscious into the blade knowing that after I undo the seal, you will cease to exist. So becoming my blade keeps you alive. This is the result of that man's mendling. If he had not, we would still be one."

Yes. You are mad, you know that? You do know that no one would give you a real challenge after you went back to that dimension. If you want, then nobody within this dimension could defeat you, even without your omnipotent powers. Ragnarok paused for a moment. Coming up with a conclusion, he continued. You were not satisfied with that, were you?

"You are wrong. Those things could become a threat especially when they worked together. They just would not be able to kill me. This is why I had to form this risky plan to restore myself completely once I had recovered my memories. I know that it would always be a challenge to me if I did not reclaim my whole being."

But still, going through all this? I think they did not know that they could be a match for you. They might have thought that you were complete.

"I was not satisfied with being imperfect. Besides, I could not do all that I could without being complete."

So what now?

"I shall call you, Shi, now and forever."

Shi?

"You will represent death once I have ascended to the heavens and Ragnarok will represent life. Now, tell me about your abilities."

~~Celeste's house, after a few hours.

"I have been looking for you for quite some time." A soft voice reverberated within the area as Isabel appeared to the blond's roof.

"I have been expecting you." Not bothering to open her eyes, Celeste made no move at all. "I am a little surprised that you took so long to come."