chapter 6. day out at the mall

allys pov:

my dream that night was both surpriseing and shocking.It was about harry mostly it was me following him but it was like I was invisible to him , I just followed him untill we came to a ally were harry greeted a man, he had a buzz cut and a muscular physique like harry but I bet harry could beet him in a fight any day. The two spoke very quiet I couldn't tell what was beeing discussed between the two, but it started to esculate quickly and they were yelling at each other but a laud high pitched noise filled my ears wich caused me to double over and lie on the floor just looking at the argument in front if me. soon enough punches were thrown at each if the well built men until there was a Laud scream of pain behind me causing me and the two men look behind me. And there was me ............ I could see my self screaming as the guy from the club plunged a shiny object in to my lower stomach multiple times.

I was woken up by some one strokeing my cheek. my eyes slowly opened and i was greeted by some sparkly emerald eyes as a small smile played at his lips that caused his dimples to show, that made him look younger with his dark ringlets flopped on his head in a messy way. Harry is definitely the hotest guy I've ever met. And it was then I noticed I was staring at him. He had that signiture smirk on his flawless face."hi beautiful are you okay you were starting to get a bit restless and making wiered noises" harry worridly said

"ohhh yeah just a wiered dream I guess"

"mmmmkay" he suspiciously looked at my eyes

"so your still here I thought you would leave?"

"well thanks babe"

"im just shoked I thought you would have left" I shyly smiled

"and why would I do that? your family have gone out for the day and they won't be back till late tonight"

"what how do you know that OMG did they see you" I paniced

"calm it ally no they didn't see me they left a hour ago and left a note on the bench for you and I read it going to make you a cup if tea"

"ohhh okay" harry pased me a cup of tea as I sat up resting on the head board taking a sip.

"thanks harry ..... thanks for every thing" I said resting my head on his shoulder

"what for" he rested his chin on my head

"for beeing so nice to me, showing me around , taking me out yesterday and saving me ohh and the cup of tea" I giggled the last part and he did too.

"it was nothing babe I should thank you for beeing so hot" he kissed the softness of my neck and playfuly sucked making me gasp and him giggle lowly. I swatted him away.

I turned my head to face harry and it shocked me when lips attacked mine hungrly. A small time in to the kiss Harry's toung ran over my bottom lip and then shoved it in to my mouth explouring every inch of my mouth.

We both pulled away gasping for air, harry resting his forhead on mine. I blushed instantly as he stared into my eyes harry grinning .

"so what do you want to do today?" harry interupted the silence.

"urmmm I'm not sure"

"how about we go to the metro center ?"

I just looked at him blankly have no idear what this 'metro center is'

"ohh Ahha its a 'mall' to you isn't it we call them shoping centers here and the metro center is the closest and biggest" he said amused by my lack of knowledge.

"ohh well yeah sounds good but you don't have a change if clothes"

"we will just stop by my house on the way" he asured me.