chapter 8 falling again xx

allys pov:

I woke up to my mom nocking on my door "come on al get up we've got to go out for school stuff" she called

"ughhhh" I growned, I really didn't want to go back to school well college but I used to hate it back at home. And I also have harry in my mind because I remember him telling me he goes to the sane school but a year abouve me but he has also been held back a year for skipping so much.(so he's 19)

I didn't even know what we were.

I mean we've been on a date and he kissed me abs he stayed with me and I realy like him and u care for him but I'm bot sure if he feels the same he seems to be ...... hidden.

I eventually got my self out if bed and had a quick shower. I did my usual morning routeen of my hair make up and clothes.

today I decided on a dark denim skater skirt a long sleeved plain T-shirt my and leather jaket with my black converse shoes.

I walked down stairs to be greeted with my mom

"come in ally we've been waiting for you"

"ohh okay I'm ready"

I followed my mom and my sister to the car 

"where are we going then" I said getting in the front and buckiling in.

"just a place with shops about half a hour away"

"okay" I sighed

"what's wrong ally your so quiet" my mom questioned

"im fine"

I lied not wanting to explain everything to Rowan and my mom.

" sure?"

"yup just tiered"

we drove to the shops Singing to the radio.

we all got out had dinner at mc donhalds then we spent 3 hours shoping getting every thing me and my sister needed for school like shoes,bags,pe kit, stationary,uniform and new under wear.

I was so tiered from walking around.

we got home and I went to take the dog for a walk.

I walked up the street on my phone and all off a sudden I was knocked on my arse from bashing in to some one.

I looked up to find ............ harry staring down at me with a sad look on his face.

"ummm I'm sorry" I mumbled then noticing fynn was running down the road.

"omg fynn get back here !!!!"

he didn't turn around so I took harrys hand that he offered me and jumped up.

harry then started to sprint after him and finally got a hold of him and brought him back up to me.

"thank you so much" I Said taking fynn of him

"it was no bother ..... so urm I'm so sorry about the other day" he said nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"yeah.     I didn't know what to do really" I said awkwardly.

"you didn't need to do any thing it was my fault and I'm sorry"

"its okay I accept your apology" I smiled

he smiled too. and this may sound really bad but I missed him terribly I missed his Smell his smile and his every thing even after just a small amount of time with him .

I couldn't help my self and before I knew it my lips where on hid moving in perfect sync.

"i wish I came sooner now" he winked

cheeky boy

~niamh xxx