chapter 10 job hunting

allys pov:

I've just woke up in my bed Rowan is still in my bed but she is starfished over the whole bed so I have no room. I don't ussaly get up before 11 but I cant sleep with her Like this so I go up to have a long shower. I have no friends yet well except Harry so I don't have any thing to do till school starts next week wich I am also dreading. I will be 'the new girl' but I'm glad Harry goes to that school so I have some one.

I read my phone before I go in the shower and I have 3 missed calls 2 of Caitlin and 1 of Harry at 2 this morning ??? that's odd I also have 4 texts 3 of caitlin saying

oi bitch pick up

helllllooooo

you ignoring me ?

I decide to call her when I get out the shower because she probably is still in bed and go check my other texts

harry:

why did yewww now awnser me babe :(

this is not harry he must if been drubk that also explains the time the call and text were.

I simply replyes quickly.

me:

I was asleep x

with that I put it on charge then picked out my clothes and headed to the bathroom.

I turned the shower on hot and peeled my pjs of and stepped in. The hot water caused a cloud of steem to bler my Vision and the water soothed my mucles and I closed my eyes in satisfaction and put my hair under the water to wet it before washing it with my apple shampoo and using my apple conditioner making sure to get the knots out. I made sure to shave under my arms and legs just in case before turning up the heat and sitting on the floor of the shower curled up in a tight ball. I done this at home a lot just to think and enjoy the quiet I always have really long showers.

After about 30 minuets I decided to get out. I put on my black washed out skinny jeans and a long sleeved plain white t-shirt on.

I walked back in to my room and Rowan was no longer on my bed wich I was glad for so I can finish getting ready. I was going to go exploring a bit more today so I start to dry my hair because I wanted to straighten it. It takes about a hour and a half to dry and straighten my hair then I start my make up. I apply foundation and powder and decide only to to put eye liner on my bottom eyes and a thick layer of mascara to make my eye lashes stand out. I place my bangs in place with a black bow .

I slip my converse on grab my bag and phone before going Down stairs.

"hey hey hey" I greeted my mother who was filling the dish washer.

"hello sweety"

"im going out" I announced grabbing a apple of the counter and taking a bite.

" where you going ?"

"just exploring"

"with harry?"

"no mom" I blushed

" ohh okay do you want cofee?" "nah I will just grab one  while I'm out"

"okay but your going to have to look for a job so you can get some more money" ughhh no she made me get a job as soon as I turned 16 and was allowed I mean it was great having extra money for my self but it was tiering doing work weekends and school week days.

"okay mom I will look"

with that I put my leather jacket on and left with a "bye!"

I decided to take my small car that I got when I got here after selling my old car back home so I could pay for a new one here its a black VW polo. I actually really like it.