The Meeting And Showdown in the Dark Forest The Kaiju King Meets The Dark God

Need To Know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.)I own nothing except the Oc's
2.)this will be a harem Fanfic and it will have lemons don't like it well there are plenty other Fanfics out there
3.) this is for Jutsu's Oiroke no Jutsu
4.)this is for when it is mind talking time "sup"
5.) if you don't like this story please don't be mean and tell me that
6.)this is for demon talking "kit"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unknown location Five Days Before the start of the Chunin Exams

A tall Lone Figure was hidden in the dark shadow of the area that he was in sat on a black stone throne. And the foot of the throne was three sets of steps and kneeling at the bottom of the steps was a woman and a man. 

The woman with smooth creamy white skin and a black skin tight dress uniform on with a cut in her dress going from her knee to her mile-long legs, her black hair was tied up into a bun and her Blue-green eyes stared up at the man with a look of wanting and compliance. On her shoulders was a yellow honeycomb with a green cobra in the center.

The man kneeling next to her was in dark black almost purple velvet silk shining robes. that was moving in the nonexistent wind of the massive room that they were in. actually, the room itself looked like a giant machine, there were spinning gears everywhere and strong iron grey colored pipes lined the ceiling and the walls. sometimes they would give the occasional hiss as steam was released from them. but even then the purpose of the room and the machines were hidden from all view. 

anyway, the man knelled before the throne had dark skin with a pink scar going from his forehead right down the middle of his face to his chin, on his black almost silk velvet robes was a strange white glowing symbol that shined brightly even on the black of the robes.

As the man knelt before the throne he stared at the man on the throne with a look of reverence. as if he was looking at a prophet and he was not worthy of being in his presence. this man no, this being was a god to him in every sense of the word. as the two people waited for the man to speak they felt it it was like a surge of primal energy that slammed into their very souls. 

almost making the man fall onto his face it was some sort of power that almost made them become animals themselves. just then they felt the very air in the room seemed to be sucked out as the figure on the throne spoke with a voice of wisdom, and age but also of darkness as if he was the master of the entire world.

"Are the preparations made, is the test ready?" Asked the figure the woman got up and brushed off her dress a little and cleared her throat

"Yes my Lord the Cultists have the hearts and as of now they have begun the ritual to awaken Necronis" she spoke in a calm regal tone

the figure seemed to like that as he then turned his head slightly to look at the man that was kneeling before him

"Can your Cultists handle this task I have given them can they raise Necronis and if need be destroy him" the figure spoke without moving his head at all or even inclining his head in any direction