Chapter Three.

Chapter Three.

Holding Harry’s hand, I stepped out into the fresh and hot air of Bora Bora. Blue skies and white sand greeted me and looking out to the ocean I could see a boardwalk leading to the bungalows. 

“This place is almost as beautiful as you!” Harry exclaimed.

“Well you better go get your money back, they told us this place would be beautiful!”

“Shutup Roo!” Harry said before kissing me on the nose.

“Stop being lovey dovey and let’s check out the bungalows!!!” Louis shouted before grabbing Maddy’s hand and running down the boardwalk. Liam, Danielle, Niall and Jemma then followed leaving us last three on the white sand.

“Let’s go girlies!” Harry said in a hight pitch voice. Zayn looked at me and rolled his eyes before running off after the others. I started walking towards the other when all of sudden, Harry tackled me down onto the white sand and started attacking my face with kisses.

“Ugh, Harry careful!!” I laughed.

“You’re mine, I can do anything I like!” he said grinning cheekily.

For a split second I saw Zayn in the corner of my eye with a sad look on his face, our eyes caught for a second and then he walked off, shoulders hunched.

“C’mon H,  let’s go check out our room.”

The room was the most beautiful and relaxing place I had ever seen. The doors opened to a huge white fluffy bed, above the was a window with a view of the sea and best of all, the floor wasn’t tiles or floorboards, it was glass! The whole room had a floor of glass that gave us the most perfect and spectacular view into the aqua sea and specks of colorful fish.

“This is the most incredible thing EVER!” I squealed. Harry laughed at my excitement and took my hand, leading me through the door that led into Jemma and Niall’s room.

  “ALLIE! HOLY CRAP CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!?” Jemma screamed as soon as I entered.

“It’s a dream come true.” I whispered.