Chapter Four.

Chapter Five

“Okay, so we have done snorkelling, dolphin diving, shark cage, volcanoe tour and plenty of kissing… What now?”

“Some more kissing maybe?”

It was the fourth day on our amazing holiday and we were having an absolute ball.

The first day all of us went in a cage surrounded by sharks. Jemma refused to take part but I had a streak of dare devil in me and it was definitley my favourite part so far. Zayn and I were the only ones who went back to do it twice, then two more times after that. We had a awesome time!

The second day was full of trying the native foods, dances and meeting the people who lived here premanatley. Surprisingly, there was actually one little girl who recognised the boys and followed us through two on her bike. Later that afternoon we asked her to join us dolphin diving and the boys treated her like a princess, especially Harry. Later that night we all joked about how good of a father Harry would be. He winked at me when they told him that and butterflies filled my stomach for the rest of the night.

On the third and fourth days we went snorkelling and walked a massive volancoe tour. I could seriously live in Bora-Bora forever! Thankfully we still had 22 days left on the island. Then I would be going back to school for year 12 and the boys would go on their full american tour. I tried not to think of the fact Harry and I would have to part ways again but instead told myself this holiday would strengthen our relationship further and nothing could break us up.

“So, who’s tired?” Jemma said yawning. We were all on a walk on the beach.

“I’m tired enough to go to bed, but that doesn’t mean I will sleep…” Niall said laughing and squeezing Jemma close to his chest.

“I second that!” Harry said, flashing me his most charming smile.

“Nah c’mon guys, let’s stay out tonight and have some drinks.” Zayn said.

“We have plenty of time for that mate, Maddy and I are heading back now though.” Louis answered, patting Zayn on the back. “Dani, Liam, coming?”

The four of them walked back to the boardwalk to their rooms.

“Please guys, come out with me?”

“Sorry big guy, we are turning in too.” Niall said, not realizing the look on Zayn’s face.

“Fine, go have a good time you guys.” Zayn exclaimed and then stalked off in the direction of the town.

“Maybe we should go after him Harry?” I said genuinelly concerned about Zayn’s behaviour.

“Ah he will be alright Roo, maybe he just feels a little left out without a girlfriend.”

“He isn’t though!” I exclaimed, “I mean, I have tried to involve him in everything.”

“I know, he’ll be fine. Lets get back to our room.”

“He will be fine in the morning won’t he?”

“Of course babe.”

I wasn’t convinced but I kept quiet. Zayn was Harry’s bestfriend and I was Harry’s girlfriend. I don’t know why I felt so awful for Zayn but I needed to focus on Harry and have a good time with him. In the morning, everything will be fine…