Introduction

A/N (Hey everyone, a little intro: This story is original, and any connection to something else is probs a coincidence. Longer chapters will be coming soon (I'm tryiiing) Please stay tuned and leave some reviews :D)

This story all started when the world ended. Earth was blown apart by reasons unknown to the world's best scientists. Four billion people blown to ashes, and the rest would've wanted to been disintegrated if they knew what they were in for. The humans that had survived had been saved by another planet. This planet was called KEPLER-186F, but its real name was Posmadus. In this world, the land was split in two, the women warriors, and the citizens. These citizens had little rights and lived in poverty. A chance of redemption was when every 3 years, the group of warriors opened their doors for people wanting to join. Nobody knew anything about these warriors, and so far, anybody that joined in the group ever came back out.

The three billion people that were not ashes at the moment were then on called the Serf's. They were slaves, obeying the commands of the warriors. They had rules to follow and were punished in gruesome ways when disobeying. But everyone knows that there is always a rule-breaker, and a good heart among all the evil hearts.

In this story, we start off with a young girl, Ilithyia Hackett, who has recently turned nineteen years of age.