He found me! Gladion help!

I was waiting for Gladion to get don't making breakfast so we can eat. So while he did that Greninja was out playing with Eevee and popplio, and I was drawing. So far this is what I have.

After I finished the drawing Gladion came out with the food

After I finished the drawing Gladion came out with the food. I called in my Pokemon to come eat as well. When we were done eating we decided to go out to shopping.

~~Time Skip~~

We were on our way back from shopping when all of a sudden someone grabbed me. Then I noticed it was him, my brother. Gladion grabbed me from him. He held me to him, I was shaking so much. Eevee and Popplio was behind Gladion hiding from him while Greninja was standing in front of us in a battle stance.

"Why do you have my sister" Ash said.

"No" Gladion said. "She doesn't need you, she's my little sister and my healer."

Ash just looked at us then left he looked as if he had a smile on his face."Keep her safe something I couldn't do." Gladion just nodded, and then we left.

That was weird.
I wonder what will happen now.
I hope I don't run into him again ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so I hope this chapter was okay. I will also try to update every day. So if you have any topics you want me to make into a chapter comment on it.