To help and protect

Gladion had to go some where so I took all my Pokemon to the river so we could relax. I had my feet in the water with Greninja right next to me. All the others are splashing around playing in the meantime. It had be at least two hours of fun and we are now eating. As I was close to finishing up I heard the bushes move. A Eevee with some weird thing around it's neck. It was also wounded. I rushed over to it and try to take the device of it's neck but got shocked by it and so did Eevee.

I knew it wouldn't come off after that. I call all my Pokemon but Greninja back to there pokeballs and ran back to the hotel room. I laid the Eevee on the bed and started to heal it. As soon as I was done I made some food for the small Eevee and set it one the table. It woke up soon after. It seemed scared of me. So I slowly brought the food it to the poor Eevee and set it down. It sniffed the food and slowly ate it. It seemed to like as it's tail was wagging. I sat down on the chair in the room and waited for it to aproch me.

It did as soon as it was done eating and laid down next so I did the same softly petting the small thing. Slowly drifting off. Greninja sitting at the end of the bed sound asleep as well.

I'm so sorry for not updating I had a hard time in the past month trying to get my driving permit. But the good news is I should be able to update more now. So plz forgive me.
😭😭😭😭😭😭