A Squirtle and a Water stone! LUCKY!!!!!! Part2

"We don't want to hurt you Squirtle"

Squirtle looked at me. He slowly sat in front of me. I smiled at him while Vaporion laid down next to me. I took Soom herbs from my bag. Took some tree bark and crunched the up on there. When I was done I put some on his leg and put bandege raps on it.

Squirtle stood up and walked around. I got up about to leave with Gladion and Vaporion. I put Greninja back into his pokeball. We were walking away when I felt something hug my leg. I looked down to see Squirtle.

"Would you like to come with me?" Squirtle nodded his head. I took out a pokeball and held it out in front of me. He pressed the button in the center and went in. I was so happy. Vaporion was to. On our way back I was practice jumping around Gladion. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

As soon as we got back I started to draw in my book. What I drew was.

It kinda made me want to cry but I held it back

It kinda made me want to cry but I held it back. Not soon after I fell asleep with Vaporion curled up at my side. She was already asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I have been busy with school and alot of homework. So I hope you enjoy.
BYE BYE!!!!!!!!