Intro

A/N: For those of you who are wondering, my other books are still going. However this one will take priority because I need a passion.

Webster high, the go to school for any and all people with abilities. At least, if you can't move out of state. Even going to that place ment you were strong. It was an ability and trouble magnet. I just wish I knew that before I went there...

My name is Red. But, if you're like me, everyone knows more about you then you do yourself. You see, in a world like this you're not defined by smarts or personality. No no no, it's all about strength. How many people can you beat up until you give up? It's like being the rich kid. Everyone likes you just because you have money.

Sadly for me, I was born strong. While that sounds good, it's a curse. I can't walk or breathe without everyone knowing. Any sign of weakness or misalignment and I was instantly talked down. And of course, everyone is afraid of me and my potential.

You might be asking what made me so strong? Simple; I was what you called a god tier. I'm one of the "lucky few" who was born with power. On the scale I score a 7.3. Almost unheard of everywhere. And it's all because I can control fire in every way, shape and form. Even make it appear from no where and I'm practicly immune to it.

But, like many great people before me have said; great power comes with great responsibility. I'm pretty sure this isn't what they ment. Turff wars, constant rumors, even spys. It's all because I had to be strong...