Chapter 3

Bailey p.o.v

       It is two thirty in the morning we decide to let Maddie sleep in due to what all happened yesterday. I write a letter saying

Dear whoever finds this,

      First give this to Alpha Adrian, Beta Dalton, Gamma Ray, Delta Samuel, Zetas Reed and William. We decided to go off on our own to figure out life. Thanks you guys we have a new prospective of life. Don't come looking for us and if you do finds just leave us alone. No matter how hard you try we will never go back with you not after what you did to us, so just give up and don't even try.

Sincerely,

The rejection club

and place on my bed.

"Maddie wake up it two thirty we are leaving in thirty minutes. I also packed your bags for you so all you have to do is get dress."I say. "Okay, I meet you in ten." Maddie says.  I walk out of the room to find Lizzy standing outside  the room saying in the mind link we need to leave earlier because border protection leaves at three to watch the borders. Okay I replied and Maddie walks out of her room. I going down stairs to get the car Maddie says. Okay we say. As Maddie goes down stairs I go get the others and we all go downstairs. The car pulls up and we all get in.

       The airport isn't as crowed as I thought it would be. We are getting ready to board the plane when Maddie says "This is a second shot at a new life. No one will ruin it for us no matter what." "Agreed" we all say. I sit next to Lizzy and Maddie on the plane and across from us is Gia, Rachel, and Ire. The plane takes off and I start to doze off.

Maddie p.o.v

         The plane landed and we all get off. The airport is super crowed and we just lost Ire and Gia. We walk around for about five mintues till we find them at the mini Starbucks. I stand in line with Gia and Ire and get strawberry & cream Frappuccinos and double chocolate Frappuccinos. We and go find the others to give them their Frappuccinos and go pick up our luggage. Once outside of the airport we call a taxi to take us to our hotel.  At the hotel we run into this fashion designer who asked us who were we wearing and I reply "My friend Gia and I design most of our clothing." "Well I own this major fashion building in Manhattan and we love for you girls to join us." says the designer. "By the way my name is Sava." she also says. "Hi, I am Bailey, this is Madeline, Giana, Irene, Rachel, and Elizabeth." says Bailey. "This is my card call me when you want to look around the building." says Sava. "We would love to." I say. We go up to our rooms and unpack.

Adrian p.o.v

        I wake up to my alarm going off. I get dress and go down stairs to eat breakfast. Will comes running into the room saying we are missing pack members. "What do you mean" Dalton asks. "The girls are missing." says Will. "He's right. I can't find them anywhere" says Reed. "Have you checked their rooms." I ask. "No" they say. "Lets go, then." I say. Once up stairs we walk into their rooms and find them all empty. "I found something!" Dalton yells. "It was on Bailey's bed." he also says. I read the letter aloud.

Dear whoever finds this,

      First of all give this to Alpha Adrian, Beta Dalton, Gamma Ray, Delta Samuel, Zetas Reed and William. We decided to go off on our own to figure out life. Thanks you guys we have a new prospective of life. Don't come looking for us and if you do finds just leave us alone. No matter how hard you try we will never go back with you not after what you did to us, so just give up and don't even try.

Sincerely,

The rejection club

My wolf Shadow howls out in pain. You caused this to happen, by rejecting our beautiful smart mate. Her wolf won't even talk to me because of you. he says. I know how could've I bein so dumb to reject her. I say and Shadow shuts me out.

Dalton p.o.v

My wolf Star whimpers. You caused this, she was so beautiful, why did you have to do this? Mate also was the one to write the letter. Her wolf told but, she never told where they were going. Only that you hurt Bailey a lot and now she hates us. He says. Why did I do that I don't know. I never meant for her to leave or for me to hurt her. I say and Star just ignores me.

Words: 823