Chapter 4

Maddie p.o.v

        I call Sava "Hey Sava, it's Madeline . You ran into my friends and I yesterday and told us to call you if we would like to tour your business." "Oh, that's great. What time do you want to come around?" Sava replies. "How about 12:30?" "Okay. See you later then." "Bye" "Bye" I say as I hung up the phone. "We are leaving at 11:45" I say. "Okay" Bailey says.

**********Two Hours Later************

        "Irene Taylor give me my phone back!!!" yells Bailey. Ire comes running into the room and hides behind me. "Hey, Madds have you seen Ire?" Bailey asks. "No. Wait she behind me." I say. "MEANIE!!" yells Ire, while handing Bailey back her phone. "What with all of the yelling" Rachel asks as Lizzy, Gia, and her walk into the room. "I tell later. Now lets leave before we are late." I say. We walk out of the hotel and Rachel is trying to call a taxi. Key word: Trying. I step up next Rachel and whistle and waving a taxi down. We all get in and head to fashion business.

        "Girls. It's wonderful to see you" Sava says when we walk into the building. "This building is beautiful" says Gia. "Why, thank you. Now lets start your tour" Sava says happily. It was about an hour and half tour. "Well what do you think" says Sava. "We love it" we reply. "Well that's great. Now I have to warn you have to design something by the end of the week. Will that be a problem." Sava says. "No Ma'ma." Bailey replies. "Polite too. I like you ladies." Sava says. "Thank you." I say. "Well then see you at the end of the week" she says before walking away. 

***********End of the Week*************

         We enter the building again with four different designs. 

We pretty much don't know which one to show her or just show her all of them

We pretty much don't know which one to show her or just show her all of them. My nerves are all over the place with semi-thinking their is a pack in this area that is unregistered or took the land without telling anyone.  I hear "Good to see you back girls." I come back to reality to see Sava. "Here are our designs. We couldn't chose which one to go with." Bailey says. "Its okay. WOW. These are wonderful this is going to be added to the new clothing coming out in two months." says Sava. "Really" Gia says. "Yes, really. You guys are hired. You start next week." she says. "Okay. Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity" I say. "You are very welcome" Sava says. "Bye see you Monday mourning" I say. "Bye" She replies. This is amazing we got a job and now we could go look at housing or a apartment for our new home.

Words: 484

*Authors Note*

Sorry for the long wait. I have been busy with school and other things. I also apologize for the short chapter plan on a update soon.