Chapter 2

Song: "Miss Movin' On" by: Fifth Harmony

Bailey p.o.v

When we get back to the pack house and shift. I notice that all the boys are standing at the door waiting for us. "What do you want?" Maddie says with attitude. "Watch your attitude, I your mat- Alpha" says Alpha Adrian. "Alpha, my a**" Maddie says while walking passed him and going into the house. "When will she ever learn that saying something like that is going to get her in trouble" Rachel says. "Rachel, we all know she is never going learn that lesson" I say. "Example remember when she got kicked out of her game, when she said yellow card my a**, when she got one for side tackling." says Ire. "Or that one time when we ran into that rogue and she said to him "You think you kill me because I am a girl my a**." says Gia. "You know we are still standing in front of the boys. Right." says Lizzy. While the boys give us these crazy looks and Maddie walks back outside. "You know I heard all of that right and first of all I never said that to the rogue. That was actually Gia" Maddie says. "Wow way to throw someone under the bus Madeline ." says Rachel. "Rachel you can't be talking after what you did to me in history" says Maddie. "I'm just going to ignore that." replies Rachel. "You hurt me" Maddie says placing her hand above her heart. I start laughing when I see the boys still standing there confused. "Madeline" I say. "What?Ooooh." Maddie replies. Then these six girls come out of the pack house and attach themselves to our mates. These jerks rejected us for these whores. I say in the mind link. Well now we found the reason. says Maddie. We walk pass the boys who are now making out with the girls into the pack house. We walk all the way too Maddie's room. "So, where do you guys want to go to now?" Maddie says. "How about New York city. It makes easier to disguise our scents, if they decide to come looking for us. Which I highly doubt." I say. "I like that idea." Maddie and Lizzy say. "Any objection?" Maddie says. "Well, we are going to New York city. When are we going to leave and are we going to take a flight or drive." I say. "I say we take a flight. I love y'all, but I am not doing a car ride again." says Rachel. "Agree." we all say. "Bailey hand me, my laptop" says Maddie. "Here" I say. "Okay, the next flights to New York city are tomorrow at five thirty and one at nine ten. I say we should take the five thirty flight. So they won't notice we are gone till breakfast tomorrow. All in favor say I." Maddie says. "I" we all say. "Okay it is settled then we are leaving at three in the mourning to have enough time to get through security with enough time case if any thing happens." I say and with that we goes down stairs to eat dinner.

Maddie p.o.v

When we walk into the dinning room, I notice there is only six seats left all together. We get stares from the whole pack and some boys start to whistle. Look at our mates. says Rachel in the mind link. They look like they want to kill the boys. says Lizzy. I could careless. I say. This is what happens when they reject us. says Bailey. What does that have to do with that? asks Gia. Well, since they rejected us, others males can sense we are free for them to take. Bailey and I say. Well, that doesn't matter because we are leaving, no matter what. says Ire, while we all take a seat. "Pack. I would like to introduced you too your new pack mates." says Adrian. "The middle two are Bailey Patel and Madeline Glenn. Madeline is the one with green eyes and Bailey is the one with blue eyes. Next to Madeline is Rachel Dean and next to Rachel is Irene Taylor. Next to Bailey is Elizabeth Reilly and next to Elizabeth is Giana Page." says Adrian. "Now lets eat." says Dalton. When dinner finishes everyone leaves. We get up, but are stopped by our mates. "What was that?" asks Adrian. "What do you mean?" I ask confused. "Don't play dumb with us." says Dalton. "Seriously. What do you mean?" asks Bailey. "When you came into the dinning room." says Ray. "I don't know, Wait, we don't have to answer you." says Lizzy. "Yes, you do. We are your superiors." says Samuel. "Actually, no your not. We are still your equals even if you rejected us." says Rachel. "Shut up" says Adrian using his Alpha voice. "I don't listen to him" I say using my Alpha voice. "Oh, also Adrian payback is a b***h." I say and walk out of the dinning room. "Come back here." Adrian says using the mate bond. (Fact: the only time Alpha's are forced to do something is when they use the mate bond or if they don't have alpha blood.) I tried not to follow the order, but the pull was to strong. I walk back into the dinning room. "Is that a threat little mate?" Adrian says as he grabs my arm. "Maybe. Hey Bailey remind to beat the crap out of James for forcing us to come. I should have just told our families the truth." I say about to cry and Adrian lets go. I run out of the dining room without him forcing me a to stay. I go to my room and start crying.

Lizzy p.o.v

"You jerk." I yell at Adrian. "You have already hurt her a lot, now you do this. What kind mate are you?" Bailey says. Adrian just sits their and takes our yelling. I start to hear her crying through the mind link. We run out of the room to Maddie's room. Maddie is packing her bags while crying. I go up to her and give her a hug. "He doesn't deserve, if he is going to treat you like this." Bailey says and it only makes her cry harder. "Ire can you and Gia go down stairs and get some water for Maddie?" I ask. "Okay" she replies. Ire comes back and hands Maddie the cup. "Thanks. I am okay now." Maddie says. "You guys go pack your bags and get sleep. Night." she says.

1093 words