💞Chapter 3💞

Flashback

"Leave me alone David!", I yelled.

"You fucking dyke bitch who is a pussy who is afraid of having the best fuck in her life", he spat.

"We're 16 David! Leave me alone, you're drunk! Let go of me!", I cried pitifully.

"Bitch shut up I'm gonna fuck you, weather you want it or not", he smirked.

End of flashback

I shuddered and got back to work. It'll be fine, he's in prison. The poor sap.

-1 week later-

"Aight, let's get going", I say to Kara as we get in the jeep. The stables and track at finished so we're bringing the horses home today. We bought a 12 horse trailer. It is HUGE. We will open up a training center soon.

"Hiya ladies", says Rob. "Hello!", we say in unison. "Ok lets get these horses picked and packed", he prompted. We end up picking 5 ponies and 7 horses. The ponies we chose are a grey Camargue mare, a black Dales gelding, a brown Dartmoor mare, and two dun French Saddle Ponies. The horses we picked were one chestnut Akhal-Teke stallion, one black Alter-Real stallion, one bay Anglo-Arab, a black Arab mare and a white Arab mare, one black British Warmblood and a Black Fresian stallion.

We loaded them into the truck and paid Rob. Well, my parents made a deal so technically they paid for 11 of them and we just paid for the Friesian. We drove home. We arrived at the house at around 3pm. We started unloading them horses and ponies and putting them in to their stables.

Hey guys I know I'm slacking sorry. I've been really busy with schoolwork. Will try to post another chapter today but the internet isn't great whoops...