XVI

NO ONE'S POV:

Jungkook can feel that Jaeun is right here... he can feel it.

"She is near here..." he said as he was getting closer to Jaeun's hotel room.

Jin came hurriedly as he got keys for Jaeun's room. Maybe if she won't open then they will open it... as Jungkook said.

"Room no. 1153" Jin said as he reached. Jungkook knocks on the door twice... there was no response.

"Jaeun... open the door!" Hoseok says as he knocks too.

"We have no time, let's open the Damn door..." Suga said as he was impatient. 

Jin opens the door... and all of them burst inside the room.

"J-Jaeun...!" Jungkook was shocked as he saw you laying down on the cold ground.

Jungkook rushes over you as he tries to wake you up... you were unconscious. 

"Wake up... honey..." he takes your head in his lap and try to wake you up by moving his hands on your cheeks.

"Call doctor...!" Suga said and JHope quickly calls his family doctor who takes care of Jaeun from birth in her sickness. 

"Dr. Han, Please come fast Jaeun has fallen unconscious." Hoseok says to doctor on the call.

She agreed. Hoseok gave her address... She is on the way.

"Take her in bed room... doctor is coming." Hoseok said. 

"Suga hyung, bring a glass of water... sprinkle on her face if she wake up." Hoseok says to Suga... and he brings water... as he sprinkle Jaeun has no effect... You didn't move even little. 

"No use... let's take her to room. Our hopes are now on doctor." Suga said. 

Jungkook carry you bridal style to your room. He laid you down on bed... and put blanket on till your chest... 

He brushes his finger to your cheeks softly. 

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry Jaeun..." Jungkook said as he was tearing up. 

Dr. Han Hyo Joo came in... She quickly passed towards the room were Jaeun was... while hoseok showed the way.

She came and checked your nerves of your hand...

"Can you leave the room for a while... I need to check her." She said.

All of them moved to living room while Jungkook was standing there... "She will be okay... right?" He asked.

"I will try my best..." She said.

Jungkook goes in living room where Jin, Suga and Hoseok were they were waiting...

Dr. Han hyo joo checked Jaeun... you were exhausted... and tired... She injects medicine in your body. 

She comes out to the living room.