XX

JUNGKOOK POV: 

Rose was literally Rose... 

She don't even remember me.

She is not Jaeun anymore...

But, where is Jaeun now?

"Mr Jung, I need your help." I said as I enter in his cabin.

"Jungkook?!" He was shock.

_

JAEUN POV:

I woke up and saw myself safe in Angels Kingdom!

I was in my room... on my golden bed. My room was in golden colour... because I'm there golden Angel. That doesn't make happy. 

"Oh... my child woke up..." My mom came as she took a seat beside me. I was looking suspiciously...

"Why I'm here?" I asked.

"Oh... that's because you're going to stay here... and also it's time for you to take place as a queen." She said made me surprised. 

"W-Why so sudden...? I'm pregnant. I can't." I said. Now she was looking me seriously. 

"You can't have that child. It's against the rule. I separated you from your demon soul... but Rose... that demon have Taehyung's child. I couldn't keep you with angel's child." She said in disappointment.

"I don't want to..."I swiftly stood up. "I always loved Jungkook... and always be... there is no one who separate us. Not even you...!" I added.

"Jaeun...!" She stood up angrily. 

"You can't even separate my baby because even it's demon... But my child... it's my and Jungkook!" I yelled.

"Jaeun... Angels can't have demon child." She holded me by my shoulder as she explained. 

"Huh... Angels? Angels don't kill... they save. But, you are trying to kill my child!" I said as shoved her hands away from me.

"I'm going back! I won't come again..." I said as I turned my back.

"Jaeun, who will leads this kingdom? How can you just go...? You're my blood... queen's blood is running in your veins." She said.

I turn my face and smiled...

"I give up... let another Angel get chance... let there dreams come true..."

"Stop, Jaeun!" She yelled.