Breakfast is Served!!

I slowly awoke on Dani's hand again. I shook my head and heard a gasp of relief from up above. I found Dani's face there, brimming with joy. I sit up, and get completely crushed by her hand between her chest as she hugs me tightly to her body. "Oh thank god! I thought you were gone!" I raise a hand to my head, with my head just throbbing... What was it I saw? A woman, and a man? Who were they?
"Can we eat now? I'm starving, and my head hurts," I complained. Her eyes flash concern and slowly and carefully put her hand down on the table, allowing me to climb off. I climb onto the plate of eggs. This plate... I've never seen so much food before in my life! I'm about to jump onto the eggs when Dani's hand falls in front of me, stopping me. I push against it a second before looking up at Dani. She looked down, her eyes full of emotion, as always.

"We need you to get some clothes on before you just jump on the food silly," she said, sticking her tongue out. I just felt confused. Why do you need stuff on your body for eating? Its just eating, not like you'll be cold. Even living on my own, I still only had the leaves as a blanket during the night or the cold months. What did they call it... Winter? Dinter? I couldn't remember. I sat down stumped as I felt Dani move herself around. The thing about regular humans is that they are so big that most insects hear them before we see them. Most other animals aren't like that, for instance, that weird one that stinks when you get too close to it... Weird... Why can't I remember these things easily? I know I remembered these things so easily before... But now it seems impossible. I leaned on the plate behind me, trying to figure this stuff out, when a random scream came from nowhere as well as a huge earth-shaking vibration, knocking me off balance. I fell onto the plate, rolled down the incline of it and landed on the yellow part of the egg... God, I should know what this is! I placed my hands onto the yellow, pushed off it, and fell in as the yellow flesh of it broke. I couldn't breathe! I couldn't breathe! I tried to figure out which way was out, but everything felt like the yellow stuff. I couldn't figure out where I was.

"Cole? I found some clothes for you! Cole?" I heard Dani's voice ringing from somewhere. But it was distorted... Coming from seemingly everywhere and distant. I wanted to scream for help, but the yellow fluid would just have tried choking me out if I tried. I couldn't even feel the vibrations she made as she moved. "Where could've he gone? Cole? I'm sorry if i scared you with the scream and stomping. I saw a HUUUGE spider." I wanted so badly to tell her i was hear, but things were becoming fuzzy... The yellow was fuzzing out. I needed air, but i couldn't find where air was. For all I knew, I was inside the egg itself. "Well, if you want to come out, I'm gonna be eating. Let me know before you come and eat, ok?" I was struggling so hard, she was going to eat me! Without her even knowing, she would let me die in a living prison cell...

I finally felt something cold underneath me... Wait... I finally am feeling something! I pushed against it and got my head up. Nothing changed... I had to take the chance I'm going to breath in the yellow stuff. I wiped my mouth of stuff and breathed in what felt like heaven to my lungs. I coughed and gagged a little as my lungs restored themselves to being full of air. I pushed the yellow stuff out of my eyes and let out a small yelp. I was absolutely scared silent... It was a giant mouth getting ready to eat a big pile of eggs... And i was on the fork...

Hehe, i couldn't help this cliffhanger :p what will become of Cole? The next chapter will be coming on Sunday. Be ready, Cole is about to face one of his greatest fears :3 in the mean time, please
Comment!
Vote!
And most importantly, Fan!!
And to those commenting, thank you for the inspiration :) without you, this chapter may never have been written. To you guys, this chapter is dedicated to. Warning, if this isnt nearly as good as previous chapters, i can explain. I haven't written anything in a while and now I'm a bit rusty :/ sorry.