An Unleashed Secret Chapter 3

Comment, Vote, and Become a fan. :) It won't hurt to tell me what you think.

Unleashed Secret Chapter 3 

Copyright@Lelerz27 

_________________________

"You're home late." 

"Sorry, mom, I kept tellin Georgia to ask her mom if she could take me home now and after like an hour of me askin her, she finally went to ask but her momma was cookin so we had to wait," I lied. 

Camille eyed me. "Why do you smell like cologne?" 

I took a silent whiff of myself. I reeked of cologne. Great. 

"Her brother was goin out on a date and we were in his room talkin to him. He was spraying a lot of cologne and I was tying my shoe and he made a mistake and sprayed some on me," I lied again. 

"Okay." She got up out the chair and started to walk away. "Don't do it again." 

"Okay, momma, sorry. Love you." 

I jogged upstairs to my room and jumped into the shower immediately. I felt as dirty as I always do everynight. I can't believe I let myself slip tonight. This cannot happen again, they cannot find out my secret. They will be so ashamed of me and I'm ashamed of what I'm doing myself but there's no way out for me. The only way out is death. I knew I should've read that contract before I signed it. 

I got out the shower, and I decided to just sleep on my curls tonight. I'm just too anxious and nervous from getting caught to roller wrap it. 

The next morning was the same routine. Dealing with Jordan, Eating, and hearing Jordan complain. I was walking to my locker when I saw Jason. He was leanin' on my locker smiling. 

I rolled my eyes. "Jason, what do you want? You're not even suppose to be here." 

"I know I'm not suppose to be here. I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to the movies with me this Friday and afterwards we could head to my house and do a little something." He came closed to me. 

I backed away. "No thanks." 

He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer. "Why not?" 

Why did I have to come to school early? "Because I don't like you." 

I tried moving his hand off my hips but his grip was way too tight. He could see me struggling, he had a smile in his face. 

"Jason." I gave up. "I don't want to use my full strength on you. So, I'm askin you nicely, please move your hands." 

"You know you like my hand being right here," He smiled. 

Okay, he doesn't get it. I kicked him in the place where the sun don't shine. Gave him a good one, two in the face and kicked him while he was on the floor. I pushed him out of my way so I could get to my locker and get my books. 

"I got you," He threatened as he walked away with his hand on his genital area. 

The upstairs hallway filled with people. It's funny when you're in a bad situation, there's nobody around but when the situation is over with, everybody shows up. 

From the corner of my eye, I seen Alicia walking towards me. 

"Hi, Neisha," Alicia said, shyly. 

"What's up?" I greeted. 

"I kinda need some advice." She was super nervous. Whatever it was it must be deep. 

"Okay, relax, what is it about?"