An Unleashed Secret Chapter 5

Everyone, vote, comment, and fan me =)  

Copyright@lelerz27

______________________________________________________________________ 

An Unleashed Secret Chapter 5

The bodyguard knocked on the door and I sped out of there like the roadrunner. That man was filthy and nasty. He must be pretty desperate to want to come here and have sex with a girl that's not age appropriate for him. I really hate this part of my life and I wish that I could go back and undo what I did but I can't.  

"Kyree wants to speak with you," Brad, the bodyguard acknowledged.  

I gulped a mouth full of spit. I could feel my throat getting dry and I began to get a little woosy. Kyree is my boss and if you don't do exactly what she says then you will pay. I thought I was off the hook when she let me go upstairs. I don't want to be punished or hit for being late. It wasn't my fault, I had to see my brother for the last time before he lost his virginity. I know he couldn't say no to Alicia, he doesn't have it in him. If she wanted to get some ice cream at one in the morning he would go find one that's open and get her some. My heart started racing with itself once I seen her name on her door to her office. I was downright terrified and i didn't know what to expect. I already felt sore and dirty from that man, now I have to deal with Kyree. This is just fucking great.  

"Go in," Brad nudged. 

I turned around and faced Brad. "What is she goin' to do to me?" I had tears in my eyes and I didn't stop them from falling. 

Brad stared at me for a second before answering. "I don't know sweetheart." 

"Please, come in there with me." I put my shaky hand on his buff arm.  

He was trying his hardest not to let a tear come out of his baby blue eyes. He flipped his blonde hair and shifted from one feet to another.  

"I can't," He croaked. 

I took a deep breath and I wiped the tears off my face. "Wish me luck."  

"I definitely will." 

I opened the doors to her office and there she was sitting behind her desk glaring at me under her eyelids. 

"Sit," she spat. 

I listened.  

"Now. How was the man?" 

"Horrible." I mumbled. "Why would you set me up with him?" 

"Excuse me?" 

Bad mistake. Damn my big mouth.  

"I-I was just asking." 

"Don't just ask anymore. I ask the questions. Now why were you late?" 

"My brothers girlfriend set up this surprise for my brother and I was helping my brother pick out something to wear." 

"Why would you do that when you know you have to work?" 

"I didn't pay attention to the time. Me and my bro g-got caught up by talking." 

She slowly lifted out of her chair and walked over to me. She hovered over me like a tower. I felt like a small child looking up at a huge building. I couldn't explain the fear I felt inside my body. Just know that I was hella scared. 

She slapped me across my face. A screech escaped my lips and a tear traveled out of my eye. It felt like one of those slaps when you just get out of the shower and your skin is soaking wet and someone hits you. I started to cry right there on the spot. She slapped me again. I yelled even louder and the tears where falling down faster. My cheek stung so badly.