An Unleashed Secret Chapter 4

Okay so heres chapter four. A new character is released in this chapter. She is a somewhat important part of the book. Her name is Kyree. The picture makes her look really wide but she's really skinny, soo yeah :)  

Enjoy :) 

Copyright@Lelerz227 

_____________________________________________

An Unleashed Secret Chapter 4

Today's the big day, well for Jordan it is. I was helping Jordan pick out his clothes for once.  

"I like that one." I chose an all black polo shirt instead of the baby blue and white striped polo shirt. That shirt looks better with his white shorts. 

"Why 'you offer to help me pick out some clothes?" 

"'Cause I'm yo' little sis and I want to try and keep my bro lookin' sexy for his lady," I chuckled at the way I said lady. I said it like those guys that's trying to sell something to make the guys genital area bigger. 

"My baby, loves the way I dress, I don't need your help." 

I looked at his t-shirt that was backwards. "Trust me, you do." 

"I guess you right." 

"Did you put some deoderant on?" 

"Yeah." 

"You did just get out the shower right?" 

"Neisha, why you so worried about my personal hygiene?" 

"Personal hygiene?" I laughed. "It's a party, it's going to be a lot of funky people at that party and you don't want to be one of them." 

"Right. I'm nervous." 

"Nervous, for what?" 

"I got her something really expensive since it's her 16th birthday. It's a promise ring that cost me about $75.00." 

"And?" 

"And would if she don't like the way it looks or if she think I could do a better job with picking out her present." 

"You worry too much, J. It's gon' be fine." 

He faced me. "Would If it doesn't. I want her birthday to go perfect." 

"Trust me, it will. All you have to do is show up and her night will be great." I smiled. 

"I really love her, Neisha." 

"I know. Actually you' whipped." 

He laughed and looked down. "I am and this sucks."  

"It shouldn't suck. This should be a good feelin'" 

"It is, but I never thought I would get whipped. I get talked about all the time around my friends but I don't give a damn what they say. My friends don't know what bein' whipped is. Evan don't even love his girl. He cheat on her like it ain't nothin'. It makes me sick, just thinkin about me cheatin on Alicia." 

"I didn't think you would ever be whipped either," I laughed. "It's actually funny, cause you don't come off as a mushy person." 

"I'm not," He said, a little too quickly. "I'm just madly in love. Not mushy." 

I punched him. "Right, you' not mushy at all. Alicia likes mushy and romantic stuff, you know?" 

"She likes romantic stuff, not mushy things. If she liked mushy things she would've dated Jerome. His mushy ass, always tryin' to sweet talk every girl."