Chapter 4

I woke up Monday morning with a wide smile on my face. I was excited for school. I couldn't wait to put my plan in action. There was about to be a change at my school.

          I made it to school and climbed out of my car, grinning to myself. I dressed up in yellow skinny jeans and a light pink top. The gladiators on my feet already started bugging me and I was happy I brought a pair of flip flops in my backpack just in case. I started walking towards the entrance and was actually surprised when I saw so many people looking at me. I made my way to the front steps and the other students made a clear path for me much like parting the Red Sea. At the top I saw Jason smirking at me. I mentally punched him, wanting to take that stupid smirk off his face! He is such an asshole!

          "Hello, pretty lady!" Jason winked as I made it up to the top. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. "Hey now, is that any way to treat a stranger?" I stopped myself from rolling my eyes yet again. He's right. I needed to make sure we'd become 'friends' so that getting revenge would be easy. 

          "Sorry, I had something in my eye," I lied. He nodded his head.

          "So, what's your name?" He asked next. 

          "Blake Carlton," I responded, remembering the fake name Dustin and I came up with the other night. 

          "I'm Jason."

          "I know," I responded. He stopped walking and looked at me funny. What had I said wrong? Shit! "I heard someone mention you," I lied to him. 

          "Gotcha," He nodded as he started to walk again, "Well, I am like the most popular guy here, so you'd better know me." Gag. Me. He is so full of himself! I started walking toward the office needing to get my new timetable. Dustin had done a great job. He had sent them a picture of what I looked like now after I got my hair done so they would have my ID ready for me today and he also made sure that my classes were the same as my actual classes so I wouldn't fall behind.

          "Jason!" An annoying, screeching voice called. Both Jason and I turned to our right and saw Taylor, the queen bee of our school, wave at him. Jason just nodded his head. That reaction surprised both Taylor and myself. Taylor began to glare at me and I gave Jason a questionable look. Why was he continuing to walk with me? 

          "Hey, your little girlfriend wants you," I told him. He grunted and continued walking. He was strange.

          "She's annoying. Stereotypical bitch," He muttered. Oh, and what did that make him? He was the definition of an asshole! He was such a butt muncher! We continued walking in silence to the office because honestly...I didn't know what to say to him. I felt so awkward. It didn't really surprise me though. I walked into the office and walked up to the vacant desk. The woman who usually worked there wasn't there. I sat down and the seat next to me squeaked as Jason sat down. Why was he following me?! 

          "Hello, dearie! How can I help you?" Mrs. Jacobs, the secretary, asked as she waddled into the room from the principal's office. She was heavier, but a complete sweetheart. I smiled as I stood up and walked up to the desk.

          "Hi, I'm a new student, Blake Carlton," I answered. She smiled back at me and sat down on the spinney chair. Her hands typed my fake alias quickly as she brought me up from the student database.

          "Alrighty, I'm just going to print off your class schedule and it says here we already have your ID ready for you!" She said cheerfully. Who wouldn't love this woman? She got up and went into another room behind her desk, which I assumed had the printer, leaving me all alone with Jason. He stood up and walked over to where I was at the desk.