part 1 The Turning Point

Hello guys  i am rewriting this story
So plz guys read again and u will find some changes

Scene starts after swara fell in river during rajat track
Some time ago when sanskar holds swara' s hand for saving her.

Swara- sanskar i love u but after me don't be sad think about ur family and always smile u know na i love ur smile  plz don't  be sad like devdas says smilingly.

Sanskar= swara don't say rubbish i will save u any how plz swara u know na u r reason for my smile how  can u say that ok. Plz don't leave my hand  u know na i cant leave without u plz don't leave me yar i will die without u says with tears in his eyes.

Swara = no sanskar promise me( then she realises her grip is loosening from sanskar hand) if something happens to me u will not become devdas ok.
and after this swara hands slip away from snskar hand and she shouts i love u sanskar
Sanskar screams swara.
He sees her falling while swara is falling she recalls all her moments with sanskar with a smile. Sanskar after realizing jump into the river instantly to save swara.

That time dp,ragini and laksh reaches there they  sees sanskar jumping in river. Laksh also jumps in river and saves sanskar.  Sanskar who  got unconscious   after this trauma. Laksh brought him back on the river bank.

After some time when the  rescue team reach for searching swara but they cant find her in whole river. They only got her ss locket now its night time but swara is not found  anywhere and laksh,dp and ragini takes sanskar to home and call the  doctor.

After some time at mm
Dr reach thereand he check sanskar and give him injection. When he come outside dp ask dr about sanskar state.
Dp- dr how is my sanskar.
Dr = nothing to worry mr. Maheshwari he just got unconsious due to stress i have gave him injection he will soon get conscious ok now i should go ok see u later mr maheshwari

Dp=yes dr laksh plz drop dr till door
Laksk =yes papa,lets go dr
Dr=ya

At  river edge
Swara is seen unconsious and floating n a man came in jogging track wih earplugs 🎧 in his ears and he saw that girl he jump into the river and scoop the girl in his arm and reach near his car and put her on passenger seat and drive towards hospital and call the dr.
Dr ask him to complete formalities. After completing formalities  doctor  check swara and said water got in stomach we have remove it and she have got hit at back head  so she may also slip in coma if she didnot get consciousness till tomarrow morning. we have subscribed some medicine plz bring them nurse will give u medicine list. And he goes to check another patient.
The unknown person take the medical slip and bring medicines and hand overs to the nurse. Till that time her face is not seen.

At other side mm
All are gathered in hall including gadodia  family  and inspector is seen coming
Dp - inspector lets come and sit and tell me about swara whereabout. Did u find her or not.

Inspector= hello mr maheshwari sorry to say but we didnot get mrs swara maheswari body  i think with the water flow her body also flow with water till other end i think. The rescue team have gone to other side to search mrs swara.

Ragini =how can u say that inspector i know my sister is alive so stop calling her body u have to find her at any cost. Plz inspector plz find my sister at any cost.

Insp= sorry mrs ragini i know how u must be feeling now but i dont think mrs swara maheswari would be alive bcz water flow was very high and there are less chances of her surviving as u have told us she did not know swimming.

Then a voice came from stairs
Stop right there inspector  says sanskar coming down from stairs.

Sanskar= inspector dont u dare to say that my swara is dead my swara cant break her promise she promise me she will never leave me ok so dont dare to say that again warna u will face worst of me.