part7

Recap-swasan in college .Samar came to know about uttara past.and sanskar annoying swara  with his msgs.

Sanskar introduce himself and goes towards swara bench for sitting there swara goes to another side leaving place for his seat.
He shows expression of shocked after seeing her and says devi ji aap.
Everyone laughs hearing this and says fattu came in this class.
Sanskar felt insult but kept quite for swara and gives her a smile swara don't like this behavior of everyone
towards sanskar and says shut up everyone he is my friend so don't dare to make fun of him.

Everyone kept quite hearing her and concentrate on class and sanskar says  dhanywad devi ji(thanks devi ji.)

  Swara says its okay and says friends. Sanskar says friends and sits with her.
Like this lecture is going on and swara is listening with full concentration but sanskar is only admiring her all the time.
Bgm
Khoya h pake pyaar jisne main hoon na.

And now came lunch time and eveyone goes to canteen and starts buying but sanskar take out his tiffin from beg and starts eating. Everyone starts laughing and gossiping that sees there that person is behaving like a school kid. Swara got angered but got a idea. And says sanskar gives me ur tiffin and starts eating and says sanskar its delicious boys mouth gets watered and 2 boys kunal and karan(from swabhiman)  towards them and says hey buddy can we be friends and sanskar says yes yes why not.
Then one boy name kunal says that friends should share tiffins and starts eating with him and says its delicious. Then two girls naina and meghna cames towards them a nd pats their shoulder and both gulps anx introduce them to sanskar and swara.
Kunal says meet meghna my gf cum fiance and karan introduce naiana as his fiance and both came to know that karan and kunal are brother and meghna and naina are sisters.
All of them became friends and spend a quality time with them.
Sanskar and swara in different course why they four are in different course.
When the next lecture bell rang and they both goes to class. When swara starts sitting she hears a msg beep.
Hey dear miss me. Don't know about u but i miss u alot and u know u r looking gorgeous today. I feel like to stare u for whole day but what to do that stupid, idiot bell rang and my trance broke. Ok now come to the point how was ur day today. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😗😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😙😙😙😙😙😙😙. I know it will be good bcoz u r such a lovely person than definitely u have got a lot of friends and plz stay away from that sanskar. Okay.
Bye love u,ur crazy lover.
Swara got shocked after hearing this and thought  it means that crazo is in same college and how dare he talks about my life its my choice with whom i wanna stay. He says to me stay away from sanskar na now i will show him that what can this swara do. Now i will make sanskar my best friend and irritate that crazo. Now just wait and watch mr crazo.
And she turns to sanskar who is pretending to read sanskar talk  na.
Sanskar thought to himself yes my plan work i know u swara that u will definitely do it.
And reply to her yes devi ji u r saying something.
Swara=sanskar we are friends na so we should know each other and sanskar reply ji devi ji.
Swara sanskar plz stop calling me devi ji.
Sanskar  thought thank god she herself says this i also ferls awkward to call my princess like that.
Sanskar says to her than hoe can i call u devi ji.

Swara says u can only call me swara okay.
Sanskar says okay devi ji i mean swara ji.
Swara says only swara not this ji wi. i am not 80years old. Okay.
Sanskar okay swara(swara got happy) but after sometime says ji.
Swara says its okay anyways its better than devi ji and all.
Soon they got friendly with each other and freely talks.
Like this.
Swara thinks sanskar is a nice guy and respects girls. He is so innocent thanku god for giving me this much good friend. And smiles after seeing him studying with dedication. Unaware that he is seeing her secretely with corner of his eyes.
And now its departure.
And they both says bye to each other.
At badi
Swara reached badi and got busy with ragini for telling her college day activities and says u know ragini i got a friend he is only that who is  calling me devi ji he is a very nice person.
Ragini - acha swara whats his name.
Swara - ya his name is sa but get interrupt by a call on ragini mobile.
Ragini-swara 1min laksh ki maa ka call h. And recieves call and says namastey maa.
Then annpoorna tells about dr appointment for her checkup.
Ragini- sorry maa i totally forgot about it dont take tension i will go there with swara.
Ap- bt beta how can u go without ur previous report.
Ragini- maa i will collect report in tge way fromm mm then will go to dr.
Ap- okay beta take care.
Ragini - ji maa. And cut the call.
Swara- what happened ragini.
Ragini tells whole matter and says swara get ready we will talk later about ur friends.
Swara- okay
After ten minutes both walks out and sees car.
Driver comes and says badi malkin send this as traveling in rikshaw is not god for ur health.
Ragini says okay. And both sits in car.

After some time both reach mm and gets down outside gate.
Ragini-we will just  ome in sometime u wait here.
And sees towards swara. Who seems lost after seeing this place.
Ragini-swara what happened?
Swara - gain her senses and says nothing ragini. Let's go.
Ragini - ok.
Both enters inside and headed towards hall. Swara got some unclear flashes but jerks that thought after hearing a loud cry that is of shubham.
Swara goes towards subham hurriedly and starts calming him. After sometime be gets  calm.
Parineeta- thnx swara and takes him and says mow subham will have milk with mamma hands and goes towards craddle and places him in it and give him nipple and starts feeding him. Swara and ragini says namaste to all and swaragini goes to ragini room and in b/w the way she sees swasan room and stops there and gets flashes whereas ragini starts walking towards her room wihout seeing swara is not there with her.
Other side swara starts walking towards their room and enters into it. After seeing the room she get flashes and sees around the room And see a frame lied on there but in opposite side and goes towards it and forwards her hand for picking it up but hears ragini voice and got back her sense and hurriedly goes towards ragini and ask yes ragini.
Ragini- let's go swara we got the reports and both starts walking at entrance a man is coming from opposite side and he dashes with swara and says sorry but get shocked after seeing swara and says swara u here.
Why swara also gets shock and says Sanskar u betrays me U.. But get startled with subham cry and both goes towards him and says what happen to champ/bacha both says it together and both tries to pick him up from craddle but both hand touches in this and they get froze. In meanwhile pari gets him from craddle and sees reddness on his face and says its just an ant bites him.
Sanskar says an ant, give him to me bhabhi what if its a major case and hurriedly takes him to go towards car and says lets go and sees all laughing at him and badi maa says sanskar its just A ant it will  itch only for sometime then it will be okay. Sanskar says but badima but gets cut by swara's voice.
Swara saus sanskar just shut up u r making  it a big issue.
And takes a antiseptic cream and says bhabhi u apply iton his face but sanskar takes the cream and apply it on subham and starts laughing aftet feeling cold sensation on his face and all laughs by seeing this and swara pulls his cheek and says so cute and sanskar remember the memory of swara calling him cute and gets jealous and says no subham is handsome not cute.
Swara says i don't care whatever u says but subham is so so cute and.
Sanskar says but u said me but get alert and says my would be says i am only cute for her ok.
Swara u and cute thats poles apart. And says lets go to hospital we are getting late.
Sanskar than senses she is angry.
And gives subham to pari and says swara just listen. But swara starts walking fast.
Precap-will swara forgive sanskar