Part 6

Hlo guys thanks to those whoever voted and commented on my previous part.

Recap- swaragini conversation raglak cute nok jhok and swasan meet and sanskar new look.

Swara enters into badi with bad mood ragini ask what happen she says " in morning i dashed into a person and he is calling me deviji how rude i ask him to call me swara not devi ji."

Ragini - swara it's okay.

Swara - no it's not and u will not believe
when i forwards my hand for handshake he joins his hand in namaste form. Ragini i don't believe in today generation also these kind of people also found.
Ragini starts laughing and says swara relax he is a sweet person and  I think he came from village  area that's why he behaves like that and now forgets him and see what is in my hand.

Swara - what is it ragini.

Ragini - see itself my dear sis and forwards the letter towards her.

Swara takes the letter and gets happy after seeing college rejoinning letter. And happily hugs her and says ragini i am so happy now i can complete my final semester.

All gadodia family  gets happy seeing her and she goes in the room and gets a message from unknown no

Message

Jindgi ka ye safar uhi chalta rhe
Uge suraj subah or sham ko dhalta rhe
Cute lagi tum mujhko gusse mein
isilye gussa tumhari nak par yuhi flta fulta rhe
Ur one and only
Oh u can only name me 😉😉😉😉😉

Swara - what the hell who is this idiot who is trying to flirt with swara. Swara don't take tension call on this no u will get to know this idiot and then he will came to know what happens to that person who dares to flirt with swara. So she call on the unknown no but it shows switched off.
Swara - why it is switched off. She again call but got same response. She get pissed off

Then again a message popped out
Which says my angry kitten got angry easily dont get angry so much if u got angry this much then ur little cute nose will get red and smoke will starts coming out from ur both ears so take 5 deep breath and i don't wanna be ur anger target so its enough for today and live u my angry bird😘😘😘😘.

Swara after reading this got so much and sees herself in mirror and sees the message was right she was looking same way.

Swara follows his wording and take deep breath and calm down and says first u come out in front of me then i will see ur firting and flirt like u also.

Ragini comes into room swara starts telling her about this ragini burst out laughingly and says u know swara u have not even passed two days after ur come back but ur follower start their flirting now only.

Swara says now enough ragini i don't wanna discuss anything now i wanna celebrate this moment bcoz tomarrow i can go to my college but what to do even chocolates toffees are not there ya sugar will work for now we will celebrate with chocolate tomarrow and she excitedly moves towards kitchen then doorbell rang ahe goes to open the door she sees a courier boy there.
Cb - mam does swara bose live here?
Swara - ya me only swara bose.
Cb-mam this courier is for you plz sign there. After this he gives her a medium sized wrapped box.
Swara - thanks and she closes the door.
After turning back she starts opening the wrapper.
And there is another box in it.
She opens the other box and gets shock seeing her favorite chocolates in it (Cadbury dairy milk silk.)
Then she hear a beep of msg tone.
She opens the msg and it contains the msg

Dear angry bird,
These chocolates is specially for u for cooling down ur anger. 2nd reason for sending u these chocolates is i wanna celebrate ur happiness of rejoining college. So bye angry bird.