part11 chocolate day special

Hey guys happy belated chocolate day to all of you . happy teddy day guys.
Recap - swasan, raglak, uttsam celebrate propose day. Sanchi comes in kolkata due to emergency case.

The next morning starts with sun rising and illuminating it lights through whole world. And sometime to lighten some darkness in someone life. Here at badi both swaragini getup waiting for surprise from their partner.
Here sanskar also getup and starts planning a surprise his princess in a way that she never forget.

He starts arranging it.
While at raglak side ragini is waiting for laksh more to say chocolate brings by him. She eagerly sitting in living room waiting for chocolate. Then laksh arrived with a large dairymilk silk and says happy chocolate day ragini nd quickly unwraps it and fills in her mouth but she only took two bite and says annoying laksh i said u to bring dairy milk silk with fruits and nut but u only bring simple dms. And put that in freeze and come back and says u have only 5 minute for bringing it now go.
Laksh laughs inwardly seeing her tantrums. But for this girl who is his would be baby mother he can do anything and bears her 100 tantrum but cant see her sad in this crucial stage of life. And after exactly 5 minutes he came back with her dms with fruits and nuts flaver. But after eating one bite she made boring faces and kept that in also freeze and says laksh now i didnot like to taste this flavour r but like to eat dms with bugglegums. Laksh knew this this would happen so he removes that flavour from his pocket and gave it to her. She gets excited seeing that happily munching the chocolate and then says thanku laksh, thankusomuch. But u didnot got it for our baby said poutingly.
Laksh replies how can he for get his baby and removes a small packet of dms and says this little one is for our baby as he is little na.
Ragii gets excited and says laksh u r best u know i jusst love u.
Laksh for teasing her made a sad face nd says one side me who got so much chocolate for u and u even didnot wish me,giving chocolate is far matter.
But ragini took it seriously amd says laksh i am very bad na i even didnot give u chocolate and even i didnot wish u.
Laksh instantly says ragini i was just teasing u.
And rahi bat chocolate ki then he sees her hand smugged with chocolate and he pulls her hand and lick her finger while they are having eyelock.
Ragini gets shy with this and looks down and instantly pulled her hand and says laksh u r getting late for meeting so go and runs into her room.

At swara side swara after freshenup comes in the room and sees a msg from mr.Flirto
When i have to smile
I know what i have to do.
As the fact says for a full heart smile that reaches our eyes we need a reason. And i know when i wanna laugh then i just imagine your smiley face that instantly disappears any sorrow and enlighten my world. You are the most sweet person i have ever seen. U r sweet more than chocolate.
Happy chocolate day princess.

Swara reads it again and again and a smile always stays on her face while reading it .she replies back
From morning u start ur flirting. As u say i am sweet but it doenot mean i will give u 100percent in impressing me. And u r sweet as chocolate or sour as bittetguard i will let u know only after meeting u.
So happy chocolate day mr.flirto.
And after this she gets ready for college and after doing breakfast she starts going to college but when she open door she find someone standing there

While at uttsam dide both are meeting as always. Samar gaves her a chocolate and wishes her happy chocolate day. Uttara then says sorry Samar i didnot brought any chocolate and instantly got a idea.
She open the chocolate pack and took a liitle part of it and feed him happily and says happy chocolate day samar.
Samar smiles. Then he sees her face chocolate is smugged on her lips. So he thought to tease her and says uttara there is some chocolate stuck near ur lips she tries to wipe it. But couldnot. Then she gives rwmaining chocolate piece to him which is melt now. She use her phone camera to check it. But in meantime samar smugged a liitle bit of chocolate on her nose. And runs from there shouting happy chocolate day miss kukoo.
Uttara also ran after him and starts chasing him. Both after sometime lays on ground by holding hands and laughs aloud. Samar sees her laughing whole heartedly and thinks uttara i wish this smile stays on ur face whole life.
At gadodia niwas swara opens door and find courier man who gives her a card and goes after taking sign from her.
Its a invitation card made by sanskar specially for swara.
It contain princess as u wanna celebrate chocolate day so plz come to the adress given below.
By ur mr. Flirto.
And a special request plz bring ur guitar
Swara finds its a orphanage adress so she goes there happily.
After some half n hour she reaches orphanage. At the entrance she finds a big chocolate box. And a chit is attached to it. I know u wanna have chocolate but in my opinion kids love chocolate most so by seeing their smile u will smile automatically. And i wanna give u chocolate in most special way so wait for it.
She picked the whole box of chocolate and talk to its owner about distributing it in childrens.
After some time she goes in hall where childrens are reading then one by one she distributes chocolate to all and wishes them chocolate day . All children wishes her in unison happy chocolate day di. Some of them come and feeds her first bite. One of them is mature enough to understand this world . his name is roham he comes to swara, he says didi thanx for giving us chocolate. Every year a bhaiya comes and gives us the chocolate. But this year he came and says this time someone special to him will gives us chocolate. I know he loves u very much bcz when i ask him who is it then he says my love, my life and reason of my smile. He always gives donation to this orphanage for our studies and he says this year he is also opening a orphanage for us as this one will be closed due to some issues.
U know di we are orphans we have not parents at all. Our parents leaves us here but dont know the reason.and he starts crying. But after sometimes he wipes his tears and says but i will not cry bcz bhaiya says i am elder from all these if i will cry then all will cry. He comes on every sunday to meet us we all loves him so much.
But bhaiya makes us realize that we are all a family. He makes us understand that relation made by heart is more stronger than relations of blood. And didi i have only a wish plz dont leave him he will die. But someone from back called him so he goes from there.
Swara after hearing all this gets tear and says that mr flirto now i am eagerly waiting for u. And wanna know u. U know what u r a Stranger for me but i feel u r closest to my heart. Why this feeling is occuring in my heart. Do i know u.
Then she sees a girl coming to her than she caught her hand and says di come with me i have a special surprise for u no not by me but by our bhaiya.
Swara - waise cutie whats the name of ur bhaiya.
The little girl - didi i will not tell u.
Bcz bhaiya has forbidden me to say it to you.
Swara says plz plz teoo me his name na i will give u 2 more chocolate.
As the girl is a child so she easily accept it and says his name is sanskar.
Sanskar bhaiya.
Swara gets shock hearing this so she thought is the sanskar my friend or this sanskar both are same.
She thought about al the incidents happens b/w them sanskar changing his identity. And on the proposal day sanskar didnot attended college and mr. Flirto also not msg at all.
She thought to confirm her doubt.
But came out of thought when sees little girl tieng a cloth on her eyes.
The little girl than drags her towards a stage where her guitar is kept. The little girl asks her to play it. Swara starts playing it. After this she hears someone singing and swara immediately recognise his voice.

Dekho Dekho Kya Woh Ped Hai, Chaadar Odhe Ya Khada Koi - 2

( sanskar point towards a tree.)
Baarish Hai Ya Aasmaan Ne Chhod Diye Hai Nal Khule Kahin Ho Hum Dekhe Yeh Jahaan Waise Hi Jaise Nazar Apani Khulke Socho Aao, Pankh Jara Failaao Rang Naye Bikhraao, Chalo Chalo Chalo Chalo Naye Khaab Bunle Sa Pa Dha Re Ga Re Ga Ma Pa Sa Bum Bum Bum, Bum Bum Bum Bole Hey Bumchik Bole, Are Masti Mein Dole (Bum Bum Bole, Masti Mein Dole Bum Bum Bole, Masti Mein Tu Dol Re) - 2

All children starts dancing with him crazily.
Bhala Machhliyaan Bhi Kyun Udati Nahin, Aise Bhi Socho Na Socho Suraj Roj Nahaaye Ya, Baal Bhigoke Yeh Budhdhu Banaaye Hame Saare Taare Tim Timaaye, Ya Phir Gusse Mein Kuchh Badbadaate Rahein Khulke Socho Aao, Pankh Jara Failaao Rang Naye Bikhraao, Chalo Chalo Chalo Chalo Naye Khaab Bunle Ye Ye Ye Ye Ye..... Bum Bum Bole, Masti Mein Dole Bum Bum Bole, Masti Mein Tu Dol Re

He goes towards swara and twirls her than comes back to children.

O Rat Ratke Kyun Tanker Full, Tanker Full, Tanker Full Aankhein Band Toh Dabaa Gul, Dabaa Gul, Dabaa Gul O Band Darwaaje Khole Re, Khole Re, Khole Re, Khole Re O Ja Bindaas Bol Re, Bol, Bol, Bol, Bol Re Main Bhi Hoon, Tu Bhi Hai Main Bhi, Tu Bhi, Hum Sab Milke Bumchik Bum - 8 Bum Bum Bum Bum..... Bum Bum Bole, Masti Mein Dole Bum Bum Bole, Masti Mein Tu Dol Re

Aisi Rangobhari Apani Duniya Hai Kyun, Socho Toh Socho Na Pyaar Se Chunake Inn Rango Ko Kisine Sajaaya Yeh Sansaar Hai Jo Itani Sundar Hai Apani Duniya, Uparwaala Kya Koi Kalaakaar Hai Khulke Socho Aao, Pankh Jara Failaao Rang Naye Bikhraao, Chalo Chalo Chalo Chalo Naye Khaab Bunle (Bum Bum Bole, Masti Mein Dole Bum Bum Bole, Masti Mein Tu Dol Re) - 4 O Bum Bum Bole

After this he cames towards swara and feeds her chocolate. And place remaining chocolate in her hand and hold other hand so that she couldnot try to open her eye cloth , takes other hand in which chocolate is there he slowly moves this towards his mouth and eat the chocolate.
Swara puts her guitar and find no one. Then swara sees the chocolate in her hand its valentine special and only its heart is not there with a little bite eaten by sanskar. Then she also eats remaining chocolate.
After some time she bids bye to all children.