Dumbass

Amber’s POV

   It’s Sunday now, and I think I got most of the campus down. The food court is in the middle of campus, the Science lab, English and Math classes are next to each other, I’m just not too sure which is which. The guys dorms are almost on the other side of the campus, but the food court is in-between us, and there is a sports place around here, which was one of the first things I found.

 “So where is the best club around here?” I asked Darren, who I just met in my few days of being here.

 “Umm. There is this over eighteen club down in town. There’s this under twenty-one club around there too. There’s strip-clubs.” He answered.

 “Good. Let’s go to the over eighteen club sometime.” I suggested.

 “I lost my fake ID. Cops took it after they arrested me for trying to buy beer.”

 I started laughing, and clapped my hands. “Well. Must have been shitty. I could make a top notch one on my laptop.”

 “You’re that good with a computer?”

 “Don’t sound so surprised.”

 He just shrugged. “So when you wanna go?”

 “Mmmm…. Let’s go Friday night, so we could sleep in Saturday”

 “Good idea. I was thinking tonight.”

 “Bad idea. I’ll be up all night, and drunk.”

 “Yeah, me too.”

 I rolled my eyes. “I want food.”

 “Me too.”

   I jumped up, and started walking towards the food court. Darren started following me after a second, and caught up next to me. He was actually really hot. Brown hair, hazel eyes, muscles, skinny, abs. Oh my God his abs! He pulled up his shirt up before he came over to start talking to me. Oh! And he’s a soccer player! Apparently he’s been playing for years, just never wanted to join here because it’s not a mixed team. Fucking school.

 We got our food and sat down. “Maybe I’ll join the team.”

 “I thought you hated it being split up into genders as much as I do?” He asked.

 “I meant the guys team.”

 “Ha! Good-luck with that.”

 “I mean it. If I get into it, would you join too?”

 He shrugged. “I guess. They’ve been bugging me to join their team since I got here last year. But like I said, good-luck.”

 “Thanks. But I’m not going to need it.”

 He just shook his head, and stole one of my chips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   “Dudeeee!!!!” Some idiotic guy ran up behind me while Darren and I were walking to the dorms, and grabbed me into a head-lock. What asshole? I grabbed his arm and flipped his ass.

 “What the flying fuck?!” I asked, holding his arm in position and foot on his cheek, in-case I need to break this dumbasses arm.

 “Dude! You just got your ass beat by a chick!” Darren was about to topple over in laughter.

 “You’re one more comment like that away from getting yours beat too.” I looked over at him.

 “Um. Would you please let me up?” Dumbass mumbled.

 I looked over at Darren. He nodded. So I just let go of Dumbass. “Now, who the hell are you, and why the hell were you touching me?” I asked.

 “Fiesty. I like it.”

 I took a step towards him. He backed off and put his hands up. “I’m Kenneth. I’m Darren’s best friend of all time!” He slung his arm around to rest on Darren’s shoulders.

 “I barely like you.” Darren stated.

 Dumbass just pouted. “Well damn, man.”

 “Nah, I’m just kidding. He’s my idiot of a roommate.”

 He put his arm around me. “I’m sure we’re going to be great friends too.” He smiled at me. I grabbed his arm and twisted it, pulling him into me more while I stepped back, so he was in-front of me. I put my hand on his elbow. “Ow, ow, ow, ow, OWWW!”

 I twisted over a little bit, and flipped him so it started spinning like a bottle-top on his ass. “Dumbass.” I started walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Darren caught up to me when I was reaching the guys dorm rooms. He opened the door when we finally got to his dorm. “So don’t you want to go practice or something before try-outs Tuesday?”

 “Nah, it’s cool. I got this.” I laid down on his bed.

 “You’re cocky.” He stated.

 “Eh. I’m just pure awesome at soccer.”

 “Very cocky.”

 “Tell me you aren’t cocky about ANYTHING.”

 He shrugged. “Maybe a little bit on some things.”

 “Exactly!” He stuck his tongue out at me. “So, where’s Dumbass?”

 “KENNETH is heading to the food court before he and some friends go to the lake.”

 I sat up. “There’s a lake here?”

 He nodded. “And a pool.”

 “Get your ass dressed, we’re going.”

 “To which one?”

 “It doesn’t matter. Whichever is better, but let’s just go!”

 “Haha alright. Go get your swimsuit.”

   I jumped up and went out the door, where I started running out the dorm, across the way to the girls dorm. Running inside, I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and started to open the door. I saw bags. Oh God kill me, my roommate is here! I threw the door all the way open. “Alright, listen up! I don’t want to hear or see any girly shit in this dorm. I’m sure you could tell which is the taken bed, so I don’t want to see your shit on it, or on the places I already have occupied. Understood?”

 She moved the full body mirror to look at me. “Well don’t you sound all big and bad, miss bitch.”

 “HOLY FUCK, JESS!!!” I tackled her on to her bed.

 “HOLY FUCK, AMBER!” She mocked me, but hugged me even more.

 I laughed. “What are you doing here?! Why the hell didn’t you tell me?!!!!”

 “Well. Dad found the damn pamphlet in the trash, then heard about me getting kicked out of the school, so I kind of got sent here. And I couldn’t let you know, because he took my phone and computer, and tablet until I was boarding the damn plane.”

 “Ugh. Your dad.”

 “I know, right?”

 We shook our heads. “Oh well. Get your swimsuit on, biotch. We’re going to the lake.” I winked at her, and held my bikini off my forefinger.

 She got her devilish smile on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Multimedia is Darren. Hoped you liked it. Comment your thoughts down there V =)