10- Regardless

Jennifer's POV

I've been sitting in Leah's lap kissing her for the past ten minutes or so... and I'm not complaining. She puts her hand on my waist and pushes me down on my back. I look up at her and grin softly. "I'm really glad you came back." I say. She smiles and rubs her hand up my thigh, "Are we alone?" "Yes, Emmett isn't here." I say and she nods her head and bites her lip. "Jennifer you're extremely sexy." She says and I roll my eyes and sit up, still draping my legs over hers. "I'm not. Thank you though." I say and she grabs my face and makes me look at her. "You're sexy." She says. I giggle and stand up. When I do, she slaps my ass. "I can't believe you've had a baby... how the hell do you look so.... perfect?" "I just- I work hard, but seriously... you don't have to say that." I say and she stands up and follows me to my kitchen.

"Your boobs are real, right?" She asks. I turn and look at her, surprised. "...yes. They're real." I laugh. "I figured they were." "You're killing me." I say and hand her a beer. She takes it and then looks me up and down, "You're totally sure you don't wanna have sex like... right now?" "Leah!!" "What?! I'm sorry, you're just- mm." I roll my eyes and shake my head. "Come with me. I'll show you the rest of the house. I say and lead her upstairs.

I give her the grand tour of the upstairs and we end up in my bedroom last. "This is where I sleep..." I laugh and she puts her beer down on my dresser and walks over behind me, putting her arms around my body and her lips on my neck. I feel her hand slide down my abdomen and she rubs my crotch and I'm caught off guard. "Leah..." "Come on, Jennifer. Let me fuck you." She whispers. When I feel her breath on my neck I bite my lip and pick up one foot, rubbing it down her calf. "I- I don't know..." I stutter. "Your body does... and it says yes." She grins and I step away from her and put my beer down. I bite my lip and lay down on my bed and she follows me, wasting no time climbing on top of me to kiss me. "Mm-" I groan as I feel her hand lock around my breast. She pulls my shirt off of me and I watch her mouth close around my nipple and all I can do is sit there and enjoy it. "Ohh- fuck, Leah." I whimper through my clenched teeth and she looks up at me and gives me a little grin.

"Fucking sexy." She says and drags her tongue over my skin, all the way down to my shorts. She slides them off and I'm left in my panties. She removes those too and kisses along my inner thighs, making her way inward slowly. Once she starts eating me out my moans are out of my control. She causes me to orgasm one time and she looks up at me with that damn grin on her face. I grab her cheeks and kiss her slowly and deeply. This is why I like women... everything is so sexy no matter what it is. She uses her teeth to pull at my bottom lip and I grin and push her head back down my body, indirectly asking her for more. She gets the message and puts her tongue to work on me again.

While this is happening my phone starts vibrating on the bed. I reach over and blindly slap the screen and it stops making noise. "F-fuck baby!" I yelp and arch my back as I climax for the second time. Leah sits up and pulls her own shirt off and then her jeans. "Come here..." I say and lay on my back. "What?" "You heard me." I say and she seems shocked, "You're serious?" "I mean, if you don't want to sit on my face it's totally fine." I laugh. She shakes her head and doesn't hesitate any longer. I use my tongue and lips to please her and get an orgasm from her.

We play around for a few more minutes and it fades out until we're left cuddling on my bed. I roll onto her naked body and pull the blanket up. She wraps her arm around my back and I kiss her shoulder several times, "You're really damn good in bed." I giggle. She starts to laugh and she shakes her head, "Maybe I just really like fucking you, so I try extra hard." She jokes. I smile and sit up to grab my phone. I see a text from Gino and my mouth drops. "Oh... shit..." I say. "What happened?" "I- I hate myself. Gino must've called me while we were.... yeah. I accidentally answered it and he heard us." I say and she laughs and grabs my phone. "You're an idiot." "Fuck." I say and quickly type out a reply.

"So... what's the deal with you two?" She asks. I bite my lip and look at her nervously. "Gino is Emmett's dad." I say. Her eyes widen a bit and I just look at her, "Don't get quiet... tell me." "I just- I didn't realize it was him." "Yeah. We tried to stay together and make it work, but it wasn't happening. We are good now though... our relationship is great." I say and she nods her head. "You're gonna hate me for asking... you don't have any romantic feelings for each other?" She asks. I put my fingers on the necklace around her neck and shake my head no, "He's got a girlfriend, and I have... you." I grin. She smiles and kisses me softly. "Are you totally against me sleeping here?" She asks. That's bold. "I- no. I usually don't let people sleep over, but since it's just me...." I smile. She grins and pulls my head back to her chest. "You're beautiful." "Stop it." "Jennifer, I mean it. Regardless of whatever happens between us- you are probably the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on." She says. I look at her and pout out my lip, "You're sweet." I say. She pushes my hair out of my face and kisses my head. "Only to you." She teases.

This makes me happy. It makes me hopeful. I just- I feel so much right now.