Truths

"Matt, why was there paint on your jumper?" Santana asked accusingly, as the pair sat on the logs after getting dressed.

"I said I didn't know. I don't even have red paint" he answered, clearly upset that Santana suspected him.

She shot him a suspicious glare.

"If I found out that you killed Brittany I will tear your body up limb by limb." Santana warned a scared looking Matt.

***

"What? So you're – you're the murderer?" Finn gaped, backing away from Quinn.

She laughed.

"Of course not. How could you think that?"

"Why do you have the book then?" Rachel joined in.

"My dad gave me that book when I was a little girl. He would read it to me every night before I went to sleep, I wanted to do the same and read it to my baby while she's still with me, before I give her away."

"Exactly, I told you. Quinn wouldn't kill anyone" Puck said.

"Rachel, I can't believe you thought I tried to kill you. I thought we had been getting along, I thought I was becoming your friend."

"And why would you think that? You think I would just become friends with you? That we would just click? After all that you've done to me? No, Quinn. Your wrong, were not friends." Rachel replied, walking out of the cabin.

***

For the rest of the day everyone sat around on the logs, eating, although no one was really very hungry, and glancing distrustfully at each other, consumed in their own feelings and uncertainties.

Who's next?

I hope it isn't me.

Why did Matt have red paint on his jumper?

Why is no one suspecting him?

Why couldn't she just die?

I should've killed them first.

Why is she staring at me like that?

I want to go home.

Was Quinn telling the truth?

I'm scared.

I love her.