The Nightmare

~your pov!

You walked no, ran to your tree so you could have some time to draw it again and look up at the beautiful darker apples. You sat on the right side, your favorite, it was always colder on that side of the tree. You looked up at the tree whilst pulling out your VERY  limited supply of mostly stolen art stuff, you wanted to climb the tree to get a better look at the almost stary, darker apples but you don't have the nerve.You suddenly feel tired, you must have lost to much blood and/or you ran too much, 'I didn't run THAT much did I?',you thought as you drifted into sleep.

You awoke in a strange and very dark hallway, "Edgy much?" you thought out loud. You weren't sure if you were asleep or if you had been abducted by an edge-lord of darkness, you giggled at the idea. You went with the dream idea, "This might be more of a nightmare actually" you said to yourself, as you started down the hall. You found a large room with a throne at the end, the throne was decorated with a singular crescent moon embedded into the back of it, you wanted to draw it. Suddenly there were art supplies in front of you, 'so this IS a dream, niiice', you thought as you sat down to draw the room, for a second you could swear you heard voices down the hall, but brushed it off as the edginess getting to you." There!" you proclaimed to no one in particular, "Done?" someone behind you asked, you shrieked at the sound of the persons voice.

~???pov~

'THE GIRL IS HERE?!' I yelled at myself, I had turned a corner off of the west wing and that girl was wandering the halls talking to herself, I followed her around the castle to keep her from trouble, occasionally 'redirecting' staff from her area, she walked into the throne room and stared at the walls and my throne. I knew she was an artist so I 'borrowed' some supplies from one of my 'staff members' and plopped them in front of her so she wouldn't see me and as I suspected she got to drawing right away after maybe 30 minutes of drawing she piped up,"There!" she proclaimed to no one in particular. 'now's your chance to make a grand entrance' "Done?" I asked somewhat rudely, she shrieked. The shriek put me off-guard for a moment and she gathered herself and turned around, clearly shocked as to my appearance.

~your POV~

You turned to face the voice and were half shook, half intrigued at what appeared to be a short skeleton covered in a tar-like substance, one of his blue eyes poked through the tar, and so did his unhappy and evil grin. You look slightly up and saw tentacles shooting up from the skeletons back. This indeed was a nightmare. "Who are you?"

Author~ chan here! 526  words! yay! be sure to come back tomorrow for a new chapter, released at inconsistent times of day! but they will be up before 12 am where i'm at so yeah. I live in NewYorkState sooooo plan accordingly.