The...what now?!

~Nights POV~

Three...guys...kicking....her...

Why was this angering me so much?! I had barely met this person, yet it hurt so bad to watch them being kicked. I must do something, but what? I got it I'll scare the ever-living-hell outta em'. Yeah!

"HEY! STEP AWAY FROM THE TREE OR YOU WILL MEET AN UNTIMELY DEMISE!"

"what the ell' was dat boss?"

"I ave' no idea leave er' we gettin outta ere!"

They ran off like the little bitches they were! Ha serves em right! Wait what was I doing OH! RIGHT! Y/N! I got down onto the lowest branch and hung off it.

"Who's there?" she said quite frightendly.

"just me Y/N"

"GAH! I though you where some dreaming-cope-mechanism or sometin' where the hell are you?"

She broke out into a coughing fit but tried to cover it with her hands. When she removed it there was blood.

"Oh lovely" She said sarcastially

"Whoa, you alright kiddo?"

"other than constant pain I'm good, still, where the hell you at?!"

"Right behind you, but I'm invisible to you because I am outside the dreamscape"

"The... what now?"

"Dreamscape: the place of dreams and nightmares."

"Makes sense"

"OH SHIT" she yelled " I'm gonna be late as hell- scratch that I AM late as hell, she's not gonna like that..."

She mumbled the last part, but i could just barely make out what she said, before i could ask who 'she' was Y/N was gone.

~Y/N's POV~

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!

They are gonna be so mad its not even funny! I missed first period to fix myself up behind the school before walking in, and sleeping under the tree didn't help my time either! I'm in for a treat at home now.

"MISS L/N!"

"huh! uh what?"

"I do believe you were not paying attention to my class miss l/n, to prove your innocence answer my question"

" Uh ok.... uh......Is it the battle of 1812?"

"yes thank you!"

I got off by the skin of my teeth! Lucky me! Thank you subconscious!

"ha nerd" MJ the school bully, probably has an IQ of 3 whispered at me.

What is he Homer Simpson? I chuckled at my own joke, with him still glaring at me.

~Le tem skip brought to you by tem flakes 'Don't forget to digest it!'~

The bell rang and the first layer of hell was over time for round two. Running to the tree, or escaping the prison guards as I called it.

"HEY! Weirdo! Come get our Homework ya nerd or we might just have to beat ya!"

With that i ran from the group of tormentors. Trying my darnedest to get away, but the pain from the beatings were making my body fail me, but i refuse to fail, all i have to do is get up the damn tree!

"COME BACK WE ARE ONLY GONNA KICK YOU A LITTLE!"

YES! I can see it! Al..most....there....COMON'! MAKE IT! I made it to the tree and quickly climbed up the tree and sat hoping i would just disappear, like everyone else. Nothing happened as i passed out from pain and exhaustion.

~Mr. Nightmares pov~

Their back! Why am I so exited to see them back? I don't know and I don't care! She's running really fast though.... are those guys chasing her?! Is it the same guys? No too small. Shes close now and I have a better look at- ARE THEY CLIMBING THE TREE?! Why- what- uh......what? She only ever looked at the apples before, but never- EVER touched the tree! I looked up away from her to see 5 young-looking boys, maybe teens, a little older than Y/N. The little dicks were chasing her! Oh they were in for a surprise...

~MJ's pov~

Where could she have gone? Maybe she disappeared! Ha! Got what was coming!

"Guys comon, shes disappeared, gone to where garbage like them belongs! Haha!"

"yeah let's go. The freak get to die alone, like the garbage the freak is!"

"yeah!"

We started to walk but everyone fell to the ground, and darkness was surrounding me the last thing I heard was.

"Nightmare DON'T!"

Then it was darkness, and I awoke at....home? What happened? How did i get here? It clicked, the tree! Oh I'm gonna kill that bitchy little girl tomorrow!

Author here... I want to apologize to everyone as I did not keep my promise... I am so sorry...I got into a horrible car pile-up, depending on where you are- you may have seen it on the news, but with the Logan Paul type shit going down, prolly not. I lost.... my....my...left leg and left hand. I'm so sorry I couldn't update when I promised... Typing is so much harder now. 783 words! Yay.