The lock and key

Y/n pov

"NIGHTMARE DON'T!" is all i could yell to get him to stop attacking the MJ and his cronies, you know, so he wouldn't make em' drop dead that second.

"w-what?! Are you DEFENDING them? after what they did?! What they said?! About YOU!?" he shouted.

"yes, night, I am, NO ONE, no matter how horrid deserves to die. I will not stand and watch these BOYS, CHILDREN, be murdered because of some stupid shit, pardon my french, they did in the 8th grade." I snapped back as I tried to pick up MJ.

Emphasis on TRIED. I was not strong enough, with my bruised,lashed,burnt, and cut weak ass body, I was getting no where fast. Nights chuckled.

"U wot m8? You wanna help?"

"No, no, I couldn't even if I wanted too! I'm stuck in this tree, its a prison for me."

"Oh, uh, how do you get free?"

"Dream once told me ' Brother, I am truly sorry for the drastic measures you have forced me into, but this prison will only unlock when someone truly loves you, and you love them. To start the process they must eat one of your apples to test the purity of their love' he then left me here to rot and protect the tree"

"Well, thats uh.....interesting? Can I try?"

"WHAT?! NO, unless you love me...."

"Oh, well we'er gonna have to wait, cause, I'm late to get home and mother and father will not be happy with me and I still have to-"

I didn't get to finish, as he tossed an apple a me, one of the dark ones, the ones I liked.

"Whoa, they are even more beautiful up close..."

"You like it? Keep it, but don't eat it, you might die"

"Ok, thanks nights!"

I had finally managed to pick up MJ and start dragging him home. I only have 3 left now...

~~TIME SKIP B R O U G H T to us by lazy writer syndrome~~

MJ'S pov (again)

I had learned from my mom that the little brat had dragged me home from the tree after 'finding' me passed out 'drunk'. The little shit got me in a lotta trouble with my dad, who hates alcohol. Grounded for a month, picking me up right after school and crap. The nerd gonna die. But wait...who yelled 'nightmare don't'? Who was 'nightmare'? Was it the nerd's imaginary friend? I supposed they did spare me...I WILL NEVER ADMIT THAT!! THE NERD DIES!!!

Your pov~~~

I didn't go home that day, by the time had gotten them all home, I had missed work, my after-school beating, and my bedtime. I was fucked if I went home now. I spent the night under the tree with nightmare.

flashback to last night

"what are you doing back here? I though you where returning back to hell?"

"I would, but it is to late now, i'm just gonna draw here, until morning when the cops find me and take me home to hell...maybe I can rat them out so I don't have to go back at all...NO! That's a bad Idea..I would never see the tree again.."

"That's what you'er worried about?"

"Yes...I love this tree...and the skeleton inside it"

end flashback...

I walk up to the school, where police are ready to find me. I walk right up to one and say:

"Hello officer! I'm Y/N, L/N! Are you looking for someone?"

"Why yes we are! We are looking for you actually! Your parents where worried sick about you going missing! I have to take you downtown and contact your parents to make sure you are safe"

"Ok , I'm ready to go back home now"

"Follow me young lady"

"yeah whatever"

~~~LATER~~~

"OH MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER!!"

My mother exclaimed. Hugging a bit to hard right on spots she knew would hurt. It was a warning ' you'er going to get the punishment of a lifetime when we get home'

"Thank you officer!We are in your debt"

"No problem ma'am just doin my job!"

I was in for a ride. or death. 

652 words! YAY! Buh-bye my loyal right-hands!