The Hard Legends

"Wake up Steve!" said Sky "Its time to fight the legends!" said Sky "Oh really?" asked Steve "yes better get up now!

said Sky.

Then Steve woke up, got his armour worn over his body and a butter sword. Then Steve went to the Minebattle, "Hi My name is Hammer Sassion!" said Hammer Sassion, "Oh ok im just Steve the legendary!" said Steve "Thats a boring name, are tou ready to die?" asked Steve, "Uh........Nope" said Steve "So what now?" asked Hammer Sassion "DIE!" shouted Steve as he chopped off Hammer Sassion's head off.

'PLOP' Hammer Sassion's got off! "Good job now tou are on the next round." said Sky "Hi Im a Nerd" said that Nerd

"are you ready to die though?" asked Steve "Uh.... Nope 23+( )*^=¥{}=? equils 56$@k%#*+=¥." said The nerd

"Ok......" said Steve, then the nerd turned into a tough guy he was so fat that he tried to kill steve but Steve chopped his arms, legs and his Nerdy head!

"#%^*+=[]{}_\|~<>£€¥.?,'," said Steve in Robot words "[]{}#%^*+=_\|~<>£€¥.,?!'"1-/:/()87()()()()()()$&@.,?!"'" came from a voice below it was the legendary. Robo smasher ! "Are yo-you re-ready t-to d-di-die?" asked the robot

"YES" shouted Steve then Steve went and stabbed through the robo's chest but it didn't work the robo just used yaser and zapped Steve "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!" "ouch!" said Steve when he was about to attack Steve used his bow which is Power X and also a mod: Sharpness III and he stabbed and shot his head!

"Pssszzzzz! I a-am go-going to wi-win Ne-next tim-time!¡" sid robo and that was his last words. "Welldone Steve." said Sky "You have reached to Battle two! Which is LVL 2!