Notch's new lord

When Notch was all lonely he went far far away from his brother and found a black castle full of dark magic, he went in and saw a Dark Lord and said "Who are you?" Asked Notch

"I am the Dark lord, The King of all monsters!" Said Dark Lord "You can call me HEROBRINE" So then Notch became Herobrine's Commander.

"One day I will rule the world Steve!"shouted Notch Then Notch gave orders to all of his army like wither bosses and ended dragons." So then Notch went to Steve and said to him "You Steve, I have made a challenge for you, It's the first person to get all 10 Master badges and who ever wins gets to go and rule my lord's castle, if you loose you will have to die and my lord will trap you in the ender dragons cage and the dragon will blow fire and the flames will burn you skin to pieces!" Explained Notch.

"Deal" replied Steve so then the next day Notch and Steve needs to vs All 10 Master Lords to get a master badge.

Then Notch said well good luck brother I hope your will die and the dragon will curse you to death!!!

"Don't Care" said Steve then Notch said "Ok then you will have to-" when Notch got punched in the face by a little kid and his name was KidPuncher123 "What was that?" Asked Notch "Althing it's just your face is retarded." Said KidPuncher123.

Steve and Notch will begin this battle in the next Chapter!

Thanks To MCsoger for liking my book on every chapter!