Notch's Second Fight

When the next battle begin, Notch broke out the prison and went to kill Steve, "NOOOOOOO!" shouted Sky, then Sky went in front of Notch and said "What are you doing?" asked sky, "Im gonna kill Steve because I am so jelous that I want to kil you both!" said Notch "well you are not going to kill Steve and I am gonna orotect him while he is on his level 2 round!" said Sky.

"Wait....."said Steve "what are you doing?" asked steve "Oh! im just trying to have a fresh air time."said Notch "no your not! You are tying to kill Steve!" explained Sky "really? is that real Notch?" asked Steve angrely, "eh..... YES!" said Notch.
Then Notch went and used his dirty sword to kill Steve but Sky went in frint of him and sacorfised him self.

"No!" shouted Steve "Don't worry Steve, what I expect is you win every bat" then Sky died without finishing his last words.

"Oh right! you are so gonna pay fir this!" yelled Steve "well is not my fault, he is the one who stood in front of you and said 'Oh hey! tou can't freakin' do that because you are a little geek who sucks at fighing!' " explained Notch

"Well you are the one who was trying to kill me!" said Steve, then Steve pulled out his butter sword and sliced his leg

"AHHH!" shouted Notch "Now you have the pain with you and that is just once still if you do again I will slice your head for the third time!" explained Steve, "Fine!" said Notch

Then Nitch ran back to is wheat house and recovering himself, then Steve went to Sky and he burried him to his golden dirt. "I will come back and kill you Notch!" said Steve.