Steve's dream

Steve fell to the ground and fainted... He dreamed in a weird place. "This must be a vision or something, I can't wake up now! Oh jeez!!!" Said Steve "hey Steve" said his father "Wake up" replied his father "Why father?" Asked Steve "Wake UP!" Shouted Father again " look just explain w-" "WAKE UP" his father shouted so loud that it woke Steve up from the battle. "Ugh! What happend?!" He asked him self "Steve get up, and let me stab you in the heart!" Shouted Notch. Steve stood up and chopped Notch's arm, "AHHHH" shouted Notch painfully. "That's what you get!" Replied Steve.

They fight and fight until Notch's Master came out and strikes the lighting to Steve's body, 'ZZZZZZZZ!' (Sound FX) Steve fell to the ground painfully. Steve's father suddenly came out and did a plasma splash to Herobrine. "Arg! You little pity fish!" Shouted Herobrine Notch then tried kill Steve's father but he kept missing... Steve didn't dream or wake up this time, his father came down and put a force field around them so Notch and his Master can't get in.
"STEVE!" "Are you ok?" Asked his Father his father has been saying a lot of times but it didn't work.
Will Steve die??? NO ONE KNOWS!!! Next chapter soon!

CHEERS..:)
XD
:P