RNHS Chapter 2

Captain Rajveer enters his room, blazing with anger, frustrated. Bolting the door he walks forth and lies down on his sofa, arching his head backwards, resting it on the sofa.

The breeze enters his room through the open windows, at a distance to his left. Captain Rajveer who otherwise enjoys cool breeze is hating it this evening! He is burning from inside, frustrated because his only friend Abhi is no longer the same person whom he knew once! Who was his and Naveen's best friend. And this breeze is disturbing him, diverting his mind again and again. Sitting at his place, he turns to look into the mirror. In his light pink shirt and blue denim, he looks tempting!

His dress reminds him of a particular day -

"Pink! Raj apke taste ko kya ho gaya hai?",

teases Abhi, as Raj reaches him, who is standing by his car, waiting for him. But right now he is utterly surprised.

Blushing, Raj replies,

"kyun, iss mein bura kya hai? Mujhey ye shirt achi lagi to khareed li!"

Then showing Abhi a little attitude, which is otherwise against Raj's nature, but sometimes he can also play with others, Raj blushes a little more and enters Abhi's jeep, trying to hide his blush from Abhi. Shaking his head and smiling with all his heart at his best friend's fake attitude, Abhi mummers,

"Aap nahi sudhrenge!",

then gets on the driving seat and they set off for their journey to a night club.

The thought brings a smile on Rajveer's face.

The sudden knock at the door reminds him where he is and his current equation with Captain Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan, which is not very good!

The door opens slowly, and Naina emerges from behind the door. Nervously, Naina looks at him, trying to gauge his mood.

As Rajveer sets his eyes on her, he inaudibly and unconsciously sighs in relief as if she was the only thing he wanted right now, desperately. As if unconsciously he was waiting for her; expecting her to come. He keeps staring her, not caring how she'll feel self conscious! How she might not like him staring her like that! Nothing matters to him right now. How hard he might try to hide his needs but right now he knows - he is craving to be with her! He is craving for her to be with him!

The way he stares her makes Naina to lower her eyes out of shyness. No, there is no smile on her face, only her cheeks are turning red. How when he is not smiling, can she smile? She knows he is frustrated, angry, unhappy and she even knows, being his protegee it is her duty to divert his mind, to relax him. The only thing she doesn't know is that she doesn't have to make an effort to divert his mind! The mere presence of her, diverts his mind automatically. She has that aura that pulls him to her, each time he sets his eyes on her and takes him to a totally different world, where no one exists but them.

Clearing her throat and mind, Naina walks to him and without giving a second thought, which she knows if she'll give then she won't be able to do what she wants to do right now. His presence has done it many times, altered her decisions! It becomes difficult for her to stay strong and look into his eyes when they are alone. She pulls him by his hand. Rajveer doesn't oppose her, it is as if she has put a spell on him, he follows her without asking her anything. His eyes staring her the whole time, who is walking ahead of him, holding his hand.