OS : Tumhara Vishwas

Rajveer reaches an empty mess that suddenly his eyes fall on the only cadet sitting there. Though her back is turned towards him but how can he go wrong at recognizing his Cadet Naina Ah Singh?

He understands that they are not in talking terms. But how can he leave her alone when he is completely aware that she is upset?

Checking out the time, shoving his hands into his trousers' pockets, Rajveer slowly walks to Naina, startling her by saying,

"Cadet Singh apko... drill ke liye report karna hai."

She turns to look towards him expectantly. But the moment she turns, Rajveer looks away, turning he starts to walk away that Naina calls him,

"Sir..."

Rajveer doesn't turn to look towards her but stops. Naina gets up and walks to him and asks him,

"Sir kya jo Dr. Ritu keh rahi hain wo such hai?"

Rajveer turns to look towards her, all serious and says,

"Haan shayad such hi hai.",

and walks across her. Resting his left hand on one of the table, he listens to her, his back turned to her.

"Yani, apse wo baat kar kar mere paas ayin theen?",

she asks, politely.

"Ya... apne unko mere paas bheja?",

she asks, doubting the second option to be the fact.

Rajveer turns his head a little towards his right, his eyes staring the floor, a gesture that she is right! Taking a deep breath he shoves his right hand into his trousers' pocket feeling awkward.

Naina sighs and walks forth understanding that he had sent Dr. Mishra to her.

"Sir yakeen nahi hota... ke past aur present iss tarah yun mere samne aakar khade ho jayenge!",

she says, walking forth, away from him.

Rajveer keeps his eyes lowered, hearing her. Her each word piercing his heart.

"Mujhe bhi aisa hi lagta hai Cadet Singh!",

he says ever so slowly. His eyes filled with tears.

"Naveen bhaiya academy ke best cadet thein!",

she says, sadly.

Rajveer turns to look towards Naina, whose back is turned towards him.

"Lekin wo... shayad har cheez mein apse haar gayein!",

she says, walking ahead, changing her place, thinking deeply.

Her words hurt Rajveer not because he felt humiliated but because he realizes that she doesn't know anything! To him her words sounded meaningless! Rajveer lowers his eyes, looks away. His eyes at the verge of having tears.

"Shayad... bhaiya ne jis tarah se chaha hoga... na to wo uss tarah se desh ko serve kar payein; na hi academy ko!",

says Naina, holding her tears.

Rajveer holds his emotions too. Despite having so much to tell to her, he fails to understand what should he say to her.

"Aur yahan tak ki... yahan tak ki unki girlfriend bhi ab... apke saath hai!"

Her words skip Rajveer's heartbeat. He immediately looks towards her and slowly looks away. How can he make her understand the truth? How big a fool is she to think that way! What a bad fate he possesses that he cannot even tell her the truth that he isn't with Dr. Mishra out of love for her; but out of love for his motherland. He is with her out of the responsibility towards his motherland. He is with her not out of love for Dr. Mishra but out of love for Naina! And also for his love and duty towards his best friend Naveen. Because he can do anything and everything for Naveen and Naina!