RNHS Chapter 5

Next Morning

After getting ready, Naina reaches the mess and finds Huda and Yudi indulged into a light argument. Naina hears their argument whilst taking her seat in the mess. Pooja and Ali wave their hands at her, Naina smiles.

Alekh reaches him and challenges her,

"Naina ye to Rajesh par dau laga raha hai. Kya bolti hai, tu shart lagayegi?"

Naina thinks about it and with full confidence, she puts her condition,

"Theek hai!"

"Lekin agar Captain Rajveer jeete, to tu ek hafte tak daaru nahi peeyega!"

Alekh thinks about it, staying away from his daily doze is surely going to be difficult. But this is what we call challenge, right? Showing the sportsman spirit, Alekh accepts,

"Theek hai!"

Listening to it, Naina looks away to her front. Meanwhile Alekh puts his condition,

"Aur agar Captain Abhimanyu jeete, to tu ek hafte tak Captain Rajveer se baat nahi karegi!"

This comes as a shock for Naina! She looks towards him, the prior smile on her face vanished! All their friends noticed the exchanges between Alekh and Naina. Alekh and Naina were also aware about their attention on to them.

Huda arches a brow as he feels confident that Naina would never be able to do that!

Pooja teases her,

"Nahi Naina, tu aisi shart mat laga. Tu aisa kabhi nahi kar payegi!"

Turning to look towards Pooja, Alekh winks, smiling naughtily.

Realizing that they are testing her; teasing her, Naina accepts the challenge confidently,

"Done!",

smiling challengingly, arching a brow.

~*~*~

Captain Abhimanyu succeeds in winning the next challenge while Captain Rajveer loses it.

Then comes the next challenge where the competitors get served a mysterious drink. The last one to survive the drink wins.