OS : The Secret Affair

Started on 17.9.2020

Naina gets surprised upon witnessing Rajveer sitting with her group at the mess, laughing and enjoying a conversation. Her steps slow down out of shyness and nervousness.

Rajveer becomes the first one to notice her approaching them, his eyes conversing with her eyes about the last night; their first night! Naina cascades her eyes as if her doing so would keep her from learning what he is trying to convey to him through his eyes and that infectious smile of his.

Rajveer doesn't fail to notice her puffy eyes, and immediately he understands it is the result of her lack of sleep and her lack of sleep is the result of his keeping her awake last night in his room!

"Lo Naina bhi aa gayi.",

says Yudi, smiling.

Rajveer looks up towards her, smiling infectiously. Naina immediately cascades her eyes out of awkwardness.

"Naina aaj kuch zyada hi jaldi nahi uth gayi tu?",

teases Alekh.

Rajveer stares her, his smile stretches a little upon hearing Alekh's tease.

"Haan maine uthaya bhi tha, magar uthi hi nahi.",

says Pooja.

Her words make Naina feel all the more uncomfortable in front of Rajveer.

"Kyun Naina thak gayi thi kya kal?",

asks Huda, concerned.

That makes Rajveer to arch a brow, and he doesn't fail to use this opportunity to tease Naina,

"Haan Naina, kal kuch zyada hi thak gayi thi kya?"

(Rajveer-Naina fast flute tune begins as they stare each other, while Rajveer's eyes tease Naina; Naina's eyes warns him mildly to stop teasing her that way in front of all when he and she, both know the reason of her waking late.)

All look towards her in concern and expectantly. Hence she gets bound to reply without dodging the query.

"Ahmm... pata nahi ankh hi nahi khuli.",

says Naina, hesitantly, ignoring to look towards Rajveer, choosing to not give a direct answer to his teasing question.

"Chal acha hai at least Major Nair ke class shuru hone se pehle to aa gayi.",

says Pooja and rolls her eyes upon remembering Major Nair.

While Huda drags the attention of all barring Rajveer and Naina by replying to Pooja's words in his own style, Rajveer through his eyes, gestures Naina to occupy the seat next to him.

Naina hesitantly walks to him and occupies the seat next to him, ignoring to look towards him in front of her friends.

"Theek ho tum?",

asks Rajveer, his voice low, ignoring to look towards her directly in front of all.

"Hmmm...",

replies back Naina, hesitantly.

Rajveer turns to look towards her and asks her,

"Dard hai abhi bhi?"

"Pehle se kam.",

replies Naina, trying to keep her words short to end the conversation as soon as possible.

Rajveer stares her to gauge her reaction.

"Itni chup chup kyun ho?",

asks Rajveer, knitting his brows lightly.

"Kal jab room pohnchkar sone ja rahi thi, tab Pooja ki neend khul gayi thi. Puch rahi thi ke main kahan thi.",