6. Forgotten

Sungwoon POV

"My mom arrange me again." I said making everyone scream 'what'.

Flashback~

"No matter what you said. Your arrange with her will be continue. I will not take your no answer." "But omma. You already promise right? Why did you do this to me? You said you love me. Then why you broke the promise? Why do you ignore what I want? If appa is still here-"

"Don't you involve appa in here! I don't want to hear anything from you! You will marry Mr Kim daughter. That's it. After you graduate,she will be your officially wife."

End of flashback~

Daehwi POV

Poor Sungwoon hyung. I thought she will never marry Soomi. But my thought was wrong. Why can't he have a good life? What can I do to help him? I'm sure he regrets left Minjae. So as a reward, he wants to take care of Minji. But, he accidently lay his eyes on her. I'll make sure I help you hyung. I make sure you are happy. Yagsog halge. ( I promise ).

Jihoon POV

He said he likes her. Then why did he make her cry? Such a liar. Such a heartbreaker. He really don't know how to take care of someone's heart. I run to catch up with Minji. I don't think she wants to be alone. All she need is a hug. I know it from Minjae. I always see Minjae hug Minji when she is sad and mad. I saw her run across the road without looking. I saw a car coming towards her. I run while scream "Minji!! Look out!!" I was about to grab her but I was late. The car bump her and drove away. I ran to the bloody Minji's body. 

"MINJI!! YA IREONA!! DON'T LEFT ME!! SOMEONE HELP!! I scream while crying. People starts to run towards me. One of them call the ambulans and the ambulans arrive a little later. They bring Minji to the nearest hospital. I tell the others about Minji. All of them was shock but still come to the hospital. Minji is still in the ward. It had been 2 hours we wait. I can't stop but to worry. Sungwoon is not here. Where is that freaking hyung? He can't even save Minji but he said that he likes her. The heck? Lies everywhere. Suddenly I saw a familiar face run to us. 

"I'm really sorry I am late. My omma needs me." "It's fine Sungwoon hyung. The doctor haven't come out yet." Daehwi said. Tch. Why do he even care about that hyung? Suddenly the door of Minji's ward flew open. I saw the doctor. " She lost a lot of blood. Also, her head snapped somewhere. But thank god her head is fine. " I sighed in relieve. Thank god she is alive. "But, she is still not awake right now. I guess it is because of the amount of blood she lost. But you guys can go see her." I look at the doctor. "Thanks doctor Seokjin." I look at Sungwoon hyung direction. I walk to him and hold his collar. Everyone's was shock to see me did that. 

"IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT HER!? IF SHE DON'T CRY, THIS WILL NOT HAPPENED! YOU SAID YOU LIKE HER! BUT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? HAVING A GREAT TIME WITH THAT SOOMI GIRL!?" I push his body to the wall still holding his collar. They tried to calm me down but it didn't work. He push my body hard. "FOR YOUR INFORMATION. I DID NOT MAKE HER CRY! SHE CRIED BECAUSE SHE LOST HER OWN TWIN! AND I DON'T LIKE SOOMI! I TRY MY BEST TO TAKE CARE OF HER! IT JUST SHE BEEN RUNNING AWAY FROM ME AND I WAS NOT THERE WHEN SHE NEED ME!" Sungwoon hyung scream and push me many times. All of the others try to calm us down. I push him and hold his collar again. He is shorter making me easy to do that. "IT IS THE SAME WORDS YOU SAID TO MINJAE! YOU TOLD HER THAT YOU WILL BE THERE WHEN SHE NEED YOU BUT YOU DON'T! WHAT YOU DID IS JUST ENJOYING YOUR TIME WITH THAT WHORE SOOMI!" I receive a great punch from him. I feel something from the corner of my lips. I smirk. Blood. "DON'T YOU EVER CALL HER WHORE!" he shout at me. Gaining attention from everyone that cross there. Minhyun hyung tried to calm him. "LOOK NOW. ARE YOU STARTING TO BE ON THAT WHORE SIDE!? GO AHEAD. YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF MINJI AND MINJAE. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SHOULD SUFFER! NOT THEM!" I punch his face.Twice. Daniel hyung and Jisung hyung hold my body while Minhyun hyung and Jinyoung is holding Sungwoon. "YA! STOP FIGHTING ABOUT MY SISTERS YOU BOTH!" I heard Jimin's hyung voice. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BOTH!? JUST BECAUSE OF LOVE YOU RUIN YOUR LONG FRIENDSHIP!? Daehwi, call the doctor." Jimin said and Daehwi run away. Searching for the doctor. I saw the doctor that take care of Minji earlier walk towards us.