13. Happy Family

Minji POV

I was really happy the next day. I walk to school while listening to 'Mic Drop by BTS'. It is just my jam to be very honest. I wait for Jihoon at the school gate cause he said so. Also, our deal is not over yet so we just go with it. Sungwoon? I already talk to him about this so he said he will be fine. He said that he never hurt Jihoon. But, jealous? I'm sure there is. I was playing with my phone but then someone hold them. I look up;

"Oh. Finally, you're here." he smile. "Did you wait long enough?" he ask and I look at my watch as I already keep my phone in my bag. "Not long. About 13 minutes?" I said sarcastically. He laugh. "Ahahah. Mianhae Minji." I smile. "It's fine. But one condition to accept your forgiveness." he lift his right eyebrows.  "Buy me ice cream after school." he smile. "Sure thing." he said and ruffle my hair. "Ya. You are ruining my ponytail." I said as I push his hands away. "You are cute Minji." I look at him annoyingly. Nah, that is just a way to persuade me. 

We both walk to my class. We both bid goodbye and I already saw Sungwoon in his seat. I didn't saw him walking in at the gate earlier. Maybe I am too obsessed with my phone tho. He look mad? 

"Hey Woon. Gwenchana?" he look at me. Without changing his facial expressions. "What with all that ruffling hair, ice cream and all?" he ask me directly. Omo. He do hear and saw. "It just a deal. He will buy me ice cream so that I forgive him." he lift his eyebrows. "Really huh? Liar." I roll my eyes. "See. That's why I ask you for a hundred times yesterday if you really fine with me being with Jihoon. It just a deal ok. A DEAL.  Perhaps, tomorrow is the last day." I said tiredly. I am tired with him being so childish and all. He do know that me and Jihoon is a good friends right? I look away and try to not bother with him. He then touch my hand. I look at him. "Hey Minji. I'm sorry for being such a childish." he said and I smile. "No worries. You should not worry too. I will marry you no matter what remember?" I said whisperly since I don't want them to know. I mean, I don't want them to say that I'm a bitch or something. Cause right now I am probably dating someone (fakely) in front of their eyes. But then they see I flirt with another guy. I don't want them to misunderstand me though. "Arasseo." he said and I whisper to him. "No more skinship in school okay? I don't want them to misunderstand. I don't want them to call me such things tho." he nodded.

*****

The day went smoothly and it is time for Jihoon to buy me ice cream!! I invite the others too since I need to tell them about me and Sungwoon tho. We arrive at an ice cream shop. Kind far from school but near to our house tho. Jihoon ask me what I want so I said my favs. 

"Are you going to treat Minji?" Jisung ask. Jihoon and me look at him. "Y-yeah. Why?" Jisung eyes widen. "What about us?" me and Jihoon laugh. "Nope. Buy it yourselves." Jihoon said as Jisung make a sad face. "Why?" "It is because he make a deal with me." I said as Jisung pout and his ice cream himself. LOL. He's cute.

All 13 of us sit at a round table. I decided to tell them now. 

"Guys." I said as they look at me while eating their ice cream. "You know about me and Jihoon is not real right?" I ask as they nodded. Jihoon seems fine with it. "Okay. So, actually. Me and Sungwoon-" I was cut by Daehwi. "Will get marry." Daehwi said as their eyes widen. "MWO?" "REALLY?" but then I heard Jinyoung said;

"I was shock that my ice cream felll." I look at him, the others too. And we saw that Jinyoung is no longer holding his ice cream cone. We all laugh. Kiyowo. "You can get another one Jinyoungie." I said to reassure him. He is still pouting. "I don't have enough money." some of them is still laughing. "Here." I give him some money. His eyes widen. "For me noona?" I nodded and smile. "Of course it is dummy. Go buy another one." I said as he hug me happily since he is beside me. "Gomawo noona! Saranghae!" he said and went to buy another ice cream. But then Seongwoo said. "Someone is burnin'." I look to Sungwoon. It will never be Jihoon tho. I was right. He is mad. "Such a protective husband-to-be." Daniel said. They all laugh. "YA! I am going to be his husband! Of course I am mad!" we all laugh as Jinyoung come back with his new ice cream. He have a confuse face. "What did I miss?" he ask as we all shock our head. "It's nothing." Eunbi said. 

"So, we both will get married after our graduation." Sungwoon said. Kinda in a mad tone actually. I laugh at his cuteness. They all nodded. "I'm happy for you Minji." Eunbi said. I smile. "I follow your advice and follow my heart Eun." she smile back. "We are happy too you know. Right you guys?" Minhyun said as they all nodded in unison. "I really happy to have you guys by my side. Thanks a lot you guys." I said and we share a group hug. We all went home after that.

Of course, Sungwoon being the most protective husband to be send me home. Jihoon got something came up so he can't send me but I'm fine.

As we walking home. Sungwoon said something;

"You always make me sad." he pout. I laugh and pinch his fluffy cheeks. "At least you know that I will be yours hm?"(I CRINGE AGAIN GUYS) he smile. "Of course, love." (I AM THINKING OF PUTTING JAGI INESTEAD OF LOVE BUT I DON'T WANT TO CRINGE MORE. LOL.) we arrive at my house. I was about to open the door when someone open it from the inside.

"Oh. Minji you are back." I was shock to see him. "Hey oppa. What bring you here?" "Appa is here. You should get in. Since you are here Sungwoon. I insist you to join us." Sungwoon look shock but Jimin oppa grab him inside. LOL. 

I walk to the living room as I saw appa.

"APPAAA!!" I said and run to hug him. I miss him ok? "OUH.. My baby girlll... You are big now." he hug me back. Sungwoon stood by the door awkwardly with Jimin oppa beside him. Jimin oppa whisper something to him and he went to my appa. "Anneyonghaseyo. I am Ha Sungwoon." he shakes hand with appa and sit beside me. 

"So you are the enough who going to be my son-in-law?" appa said in a serious tone but I know he is joking."Ahhh. N-ne." Sungwoon stutter but then appa laugh. "AHAHA. Don't be afraid. I'm just joking tho. I'm happy she will be marrying you." appa said as Sungwoon smile proudly. "I hope you take care of my angel well ok? If I ever heard you hurt her, then I want you to divorce." my eyes widen. Sungwoon too. "Don't listen to him. He is definitely joking." this time omma said as appa laugh. Haishhh jinjja. I heard Sungwoon sigh in relieve.

That day Sungwoon and my family is bonding with each other. It is dinner and omma ask Sungwoon to eat with us as he do. 

*****

"Today was fun. Thanks Minji.Thanks for having me." I send Sungwoon to the door. "No problem. Thanks for accepting my family too." I said and we hug each other. "See you tomorrow." I said and about to walk back inside when Sungwoon grab my hands. I turn around. "Ye-" I was cut when Sungwoon suddenly kiss me. (CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE) To my suprise, I kiss him back. BUt then;

"KACHIK!" we let go as we heard a sudden camera sounds and light flashing. I saw my appa by the door. 

"I'm putting this in you guys album!" he said and run inside. "APPA!!!"

*****

Hello world! I'm back with another lame,sucks and cringing chapter! LOL. IDK why but I have many ideas now. So that's why I decided to continue doing this tho! THANKS A LOT FOR THOSE WHO ARE READING! I really appreciate you guys work for wasting time reading this lame fanfiction. ANYWAYS! I can feel that this ff is about coming to an end T^T. But I'm really happy and thankful for those who read them. I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT! That's all! You guys might get bored reading my note right. LOL^,^.. SORREYH GUYS. I know this is not important at all tho. I promise I will try harder on doing the ending of this ff.

ANNYEONGGGG!!!

//Author-kihyuniecutie//