12. Dear Heart

Sungwoon POV

To be very honest, I'm hurt. Seeing Minji with Jihoon. My hearts just break. I can't think of anything except her. She have been avoiding me all this day. I know why. I break her hearts. So this is what I get. What you give you get back right? I am walking home alone. No Daehwi. No Minji. I'm way too lonely. But then my phone rings;

'I can be your hero!' aigoo. I should really change this ringtone. I'm not a hero to her anymore. I look at the caller ID and it is omma. Urghh. What again?

'Yeobeoseyo? Ne omma.'

'Sungwoon honey. Eodiya?' honey? Seriously? She doesn't even love me.

'I'm walking home. Wae?' I ask in a no tone voice. I just don't have the mood. 

'Can you meet me at the cafe near our house? Be quick ok? I got a great news for you'

'Umm.'

With that I end the call. Great news huh? I'm sure the great news is just for her. And it must be about all that marriage and all that shit stuffs. I reach the cafe and get inside. To my suprise, there is no Soomi and her parents. But I saw a woman. Her face looks familiar tbh. Nah, I'm sure it just my imagination. I greet the woman and sit beside omma. She smile.

"So, Sungwoonie. Me and Mrs. Kim actually fought. I just realise the reason they want Soomi to marry you is just because they want our company. So I decided to stop the marriage with you and Soomi. Also, she is no longer your fiance so you can put that ring in the trash cause you won't be needing it anymore." I. I got nothing to say. I am totally shock but I still take out the ring. I am happy but not that happy since Minji... You know. I still can't get her anyway. "So, this is my new business partner. Mrs. Park. I look at the woman and she smile at me so I just smile back. "She have a daughter. So you will be marry her instead." knew it. Arghh.. I am soooo sick of this marriage and all. "So Sungwoon. My daughter is in the same class as you. So I guess you might know her." Mrs. Park said making my eyes widen. I try to remember my classmates name that starts with Park. Wait. It is only... "Her name is Park Minji." my eyes widen. "I'm-I'm sorry. What was her name again?" I ask couldn't believe. "Park Minji." ouh omg shit. Heol.

Minji POV

I got a call from omma and she told me to go somewhere. I told Jihoon since he said he will send me home. 

"I'll send you there." he said so I just agree. We arrive there and I saw omma talking with a woman around her age. I bid Jihoon good bye and he left as I enter the cafe. I greet the woman as I sit beside omma. "Hello Minji. I am Mrs. Ha. Nice too meet you." I smile. Mrs. Ha? Could it be S- Aish. Ani ani. Must be a coincidence. "Nice to meet you too Mrs. Ha." She smile sweetly. " You have a really sweet and lovely face Minji." she compliment. "Ah thank you." omma touch my back. "So, Minji. Mrs. Ha is my new business partner. We got something to tell you. You must be shock but I really hope you accept them." I'm freaking nervous and I don't know why. "I need to arrange you with his son. Can you accept them?" I'm shock. Totally. "I-I need to know who is he first." I stutter. I just can't believe ok? What if it is Sungwoon? I mean, their firstname is similar tho. They both smile. "There he is." Mrs. Ha point behind my back. I didn't turn around. I wait for him to stand infront of me.

"Su-Sungwoon!?" I said in shock. "Hey Minji." he greet me slow. Not in mood I guess. "Oh. It's great you both know each other. Make things easier. So let's proceed shall w-" omma said but I cut her. "Mrs. Ha, omma. I'm sorry but I can't." they all look at me disbelief. "W-Wae Minji?" I look down at omma. "I-I have a boyfriend." I know it just a deal but I need to. I don't wanna marry him even if I know I still have feeling fro him. But I can't stand getting hurt. "Then broke up with him." omma said and I look at her disbelief. "What!? Broke up!? Mom do you think I can do that. I-I love him!" I lie. I need to get away with this. I try to make things real. "Then let me do it if you can't do it." omma said easily. I shook make head. "N-no! You can't do that. You can't choose to make someone live. They choose it themselves!" I said and run out of the cafe. I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry Sungwoon.