UM.

"DRACO?"

"Harry calm down."

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! OH I'M SORRY! IS MY BEING ANGRY AND, OH

YOUR HUSBAND DISTURBING YOUR SPARKLY MOOD?"

Draco sighed. Yes, it was a mistake to wear a pink, sparkly suit, but hey... Actually he had no defence what so ever...

Harry sighed. OK, maybe it was a mistake to be shouting at his husband before saying his vows, but hey, Draco had promised him he would wear a white dress. It wasn't so much that he minded the pink suit, but if Draco could break that promise what about the one he was about to make? He loved Draco, he did.

But he didn't want his heart broken again. For his and Draco's sake. Hermione was scary when she was mad.

Suddenly he had an idea. That was it .

HERMIONE.

The brilliant witch had thought this would happen, but didn't want to act out of turn, in case Harry liked what Draco wore instead of the white dress.

Suddenly smirking at an anxious Draco, he turned to Hermione, whose eyes were gleaming with menace, and called

"Code Useless"

He grinned wider.

Hermione whipped out her holly wand, quickly waved it and said the incantation in the same second.

"BRIDEMUS!" she yelled. A white light shot out of her wand and hit Draco.

Who was suddenly wearing a white dress.

Harry smiled dreamily, while Draco huffed annoyed, but smiled when he saw Harry.

All was right.

After the vows, Harry made a toast.

"Thank you all for coming, me and Draco, who looks wonderful-"

"Why did I have to wear the dress?" Draco cut in.

Harry looked at Draco.

"Because... You're the submissive in this relationship.

The pure blood arched an eyebrow.

"It didn't seem like that last night in our room."

"I CAN BACK THAT UP! IT DEFINITALY DIDN'T SOUND LIKE THAT LAST NIGHT!" Ron called.

Harry scowled inwardly. Traitor.

Outwardly, he blushed. Of course.

Draco took advantage of this, and switched his and Harry's clothes with a swish of his wand.

Harry blushed harder.

Draco smiled.

All was right.

Forever his Harry.

Always.

HEY! DID YOU MISS ME? So those of you who have read or seen the last book or movie will know the reference of the word Always. Personally, I don't love Snape, but I like him in the last book.

This is, sadly, the last chapter. *Cries*

Its just that there's no more to write.

Unless you want this to include a graphic honeymoon chapter.

... That isn't an option. THIS IS FINISHED. NO MORE GUILDT TRIPS TO CONTINUE. MENTIONING NO NAMES. Asha.

You need to thank her though. Its cos of her this chapter happened.

BYE!

Maxie210

Erin