Chapter 6

- Y O U N G D U M B & B R O K E-
********
I woke up in a very comfortable bed, I look at the time and saw that it was 5:00 in the morning so I still have 3 more hours before school starts, yeah school starts at 9 and I kinda like it cause I can still sleep two more hour.

As I'm doing my morning routine, I heard that my door open and hear shan's calling my name. But instead of shouting I look outside showing my head!" (Hey Don't be a pervert reader's)

What is it brother? I say while looking at his eyes!"

Ohh, I didn't know your still in shower!"he said while having this shock face.

Kind of, so can you wait outside while i'm changing!". I said while pointing the door beside him, he just nod and went out as i go and change some clothes.

I wear a simple clothes, it's just a white sando with lether jacket on and a black skinny jeans with a black boots." After i done wearing them i walk out to see shan eating in the kitchen."

I hugged him behind and whisper something that made him stop from eating his food.

What are you eating brother? I said while looking at his plate."

Can't you tell by just looking? He said while smirking his ugly face😁

Your boring!" I said and sit beside him, i get a bread and put some cheese inside."

So are you coming with me to school or not? He said while waiting for my answer.

Ofcourse i will come, i don't wanna spend some money today, and also my car was in the car shop, Cause it got broke when i drive past week ago. I said and still eating my bread.

Wait!!! YOU WHAT!! Claire why didn't you tell me that you had an accident? He said with an angry tone.

Shan, calm down! Look i'm fine but i have a big bruise in my back ang legs, it's just that and nothing more."i said and look at him.

Shan didn't talk, he just eat his food. I know that he feel bad cause I never tell him I got an accident. But i don't want him to get worried. I hate it when my best friend slash step brother gets worried of me.

I just don't like it!"

******
Shan~

I feel horrible, why didn't she tell me that she got an accident. And I'm worried the hell out of me if I'm gonna lose her.

I walk out in our house and saw her inside of my car, I just didn't feel like talking to her and I will not.

I went inside the car without looking at her, i start the engine and drove to school."

******
Claire~

Shan didn't look at me or even talk, he was quite the whole ride and i feel like there's a broken pieces inside me.

I wanted to cry, but this tears can't come out and it's making me shit!"

I went inside where my class will be started and heck the first subject was so boring that i feel so sleepy." Yes the first subject was sciene and the prof was also boring it's like he was in 40's or 30's.

Class ended about 1 hour and that 1 hour was the boring time here in my school!" I went to the cafeteria to look for shan but i didn't see him there, i also look in the library but he was also not there. So the last spot i will go was the rooftop, i went to the fire exit stairs and went to the rooftop and there i saw him sitting in the floor i think he was sleeping.

I went to him and saw him sleeping like an angel." I was staring at his beautiful lobg lashes that makes every girl fall for him." Yes i will admit it i fell for this guy and i just found that feeling when i had an accident weeks ago.

But i also feel pain cause he's my stepbrother now, and i guess i need to end this feeling before it become worst.

I know he's still angry at me for not telling him i had an accident. But what can i do i lost my phone that day!"

I decided to ignored shan, because he's not even going to talk so i think ignoring him will solve this problem.

*****

So you're still thinking of me
Just like I know you should
I can not give you everything, you know I wish I could
I'm so high at the moment
I'm so caught up in this
Yeah, we're just young, dumb and broke
But we still got love to give~~

While we're young dumb
Young, young dumb and broke
Young dumb
Young, young dumb and broke
Young dumb
Young, young dumb and broke
Young dumb broke high school kids
Yadadadadadadada
Yadadadadadada
Yadadadadadadada
Young dumb broke high school kids~~

I was listening to the song that played in my phone, when suddenly i feel dizzy!"

Yeah dizzy!" I held my head while taking the earphones out of my ear." Gosh i really feel dizzy.

I held my body which i had surgery on it!" And i realized that it was bleeding i guess the surgery was ripped off.

When i suddenly fall out and everything went black!"