Chapter 10

~LISTEN TO THE SONG UP HERE~ 

              - I LOVE YOU, BUT I'M AFRAID-

*****

Mom How could you! I though you love us but why did you cheat on dad? Why did you cheat on him like he was just your toy to played with! I hate you for being my mother! I hate you cause you ruin our family, and now dad is gone and i think i need to get out of here so that i can't be with you and your new boyfriend who use to be my best friend dad!! AHHHH FUCK I HATE THIS LIFE I WANT TO END MY FREAKING LIFE SO THAT I CAN BE WITH MY DAD!!! 

"KRINGGGGGGG" 

I woke up while holding my head, gezz it was just a dream a fucking dream. yes some of my dreams are true my mom has her new husband who use to be my best friend dad and about the cheating it was also true, they were dating since my dad was alive and i don't know what got into me but i feel pain for my dad, i feel pain cause my slutty mom was a cheater and i hate it. 

Hey are you okay? said the voice beside me, i look at him and saw him he was undress.. fuck what's the meaning of this, why is he here i thought he's angry at me. 

I Look at Shan who is looking so worried, fuck what just happen last night why is he here in the bed with me, i look at myself and saw that i was wearing a Panjama, wait when did i change my clothes?  

What happen last night? I ask him while holding my head it actually hurts. 

Mhmm.. Let me guess my best friend was drinking so much alcohol that me and your friend saw you laying on the floor like a dead person." 

Shan~ Seriously what really happen last night why am i in my panjama, wait did you-

Yes, I Change your clothes not your friend cause when we saw you sleeping she decided to take off and go home, so to be careful i change your clothes. 

I just lost my words shan change me that means he saw my body, like what the fuck my best friend saw everything. he saw my body and it gives me shivers. i didn't realize that i was slapping shan every part of his body. 

Hey!That hurts Claire stop slapping me.

You! I hate you why did you do that now i feel embarrass because of you!! I said while still slapping him hard, fuck i'm about to cry i know it's just this simple problem but still he saw my body while i was sleeping and for me to say i was freaking drunk that night. 

I stop hitting him and started crying, gosh i act like a little girl like someone stole my candy.

Hey hey stop crying, it's okay i didn't do anything i promise i just change your clothes by not looking on to it, Promise i really didn't saw anything. I look at shan who was also looking at me like he was really is telling the truth, that's why i hug him without realizing it. 

I forgive you, and sorry for hitting you that badly, i just can't believe that you change my clothes while i was drunk, for me it's like... your trying to..... ah i can't say  it. 

Nah! Let's just forget about that and enjoy this day.

Shan started kissing my neck that gives me shivers down my spine. Gosh this is so wrong very wrong!

Shan.

Mhmm, he said still kissing my neck then down to my shoulder.

Shan, let's just stop this.

I don't want to, then he started kissing my shoulder. Fuck i don't know how to convince this guys to stop doing what he's doing on me.

I didn't realize that my tears has been pouring that why shan stop kissing my shoulder and look at me.

Hey what's wrong? Sabi nya habang pinupunasan ang nga luhang lumabas sa mga mata ko.

Shan hindi talaga puwede toh, please let's stop doing this thing. Where best buddy at tska kapatid kita i don't want to ruin our relationship being best budd by just doing this shit.

Claire~ Sorry but i'm to obsessed para itigil toh, i just follow what my heart wants and that's to be with you. Wala akong pakeilam kung mahuli pa tayo ng mga magulang natin basta mahal kita claire mahal na mahal since bata pa.

I started crying really hard while he was saying that, he can't stop doing it. He's to obsessed by following he's heart for me and i'm sick of it, i hate when shan is a different person i hate it cause it's telling me that he's not the guy that i love, the guy who is there for me when i'm in trouble, the guy who is my best friend.

Nalilito ako, kung susundi ko ba ang puso ko na gusto rin ng ganito o ang isip ko na sinasabing wag dahil mali ito. Fuck nakakalito na i love him but i'm just to afraid to show it dahil iniisip ko baka masira ang relationship namin bilang mag kaibigan dahil lang sa ganitong bagay.

Shan Please itigil mo na toh!

ANO BA CLAIRE!! SINABI KONG AYOKO BAKIT BA PINIPILIT MO NA ITIGIL KO KUNG AYAW KO TALAGA!

Shan you don't understand where best friend at ayoko masira yun gawa sa relasyong ginagawa natin ngayon.

Pero gusto mo namn diba? Nagustuhan mo rin namn ang first kiss na yun. So ano pa bang gusto mo claire?

I LOVE YOU SHAN! BUT I'M AFRAID!

Nakita ko sa mata ni shan ang pagkagulat kaya namn tumayo nako at dumiretcho sa banyo at dun nalang umiyal ng umiyak.

Grabe hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin ko sa buhay ko, kung nandito lang sana si daddy edi sana sinabi ko na sa kanya lahat ng problema ko. Kaso wala eh namatay sya gawa ng magaling kong ina!!