Rules

Yes, yes, just like any other outdoor games out there, there are some ground rules. But considering the sheer complexity of the project, I will try to simplify the rules as much as possible and will change things if needed as we go along. Here are some actions you can perform and rules you need to acknowledge and agree on, or else you don't get to join, sry if I am too harsh. xd

1. You do not get to choose your initial teammates. 

2. The maximum capacity of a team is 5.

3. Only 1 team can win.

4. You can only control your own character.

5. I will only take in one PM action a day (max letter limit 2000).

6. While the event is active, if you do not PM me within 3 days, it counts as death from hypothermia.  

7. Any action I deem highly inappropriate will not be executed for your character and tolerated. Continuous PM or comment as such will be banned from the game if necessary.

8. You can still eat or self heal while mortally wounded. 

9. You can only move 1 space if you are mortally wounded.

10. If you are mortally wounded, and is not treated by medical supplies within 7 days you will die by infection.

11. You can only carry up to 3 days of food portions. 

12. If you are food poisoned, and is not treated by medical supplies within 7 days you will die by food poison.  

13. You can go up to 2 days without sleeping, but you will automatically go to sleep on 3rd day. 

14. Every time a survivor dies, a certain line letter/number sector is closed off.

15. Even if you don't appear in any chapter, your hunger meter will still drop. 

16. You can only move 6 spaces a day at most, and you can also move diagonally. 

17. You cannot exit the map, and if you do go into the ocean without a boat, you will die from Hypothermia.  

19. A supply box containing random goods will be dropped everyday.

20. There will be a blizzard every 7 days. 

21. You have no fighting abilities when you are mortally wounded. 

22. If you fall asleep outside a shelter, you will die by hypothermia.

23. You are completely vulnerable when you are asleep.

24. One portion of food will increase 1 hunger.

25. One hunger is lost each day.

26. You die from starvation when your hunger reaches 0. 

27. You can only carry as much as I deem you can carry with a stuffed backpack. 

28. If the PM ends of incomplete, I will just count the character being idle. 

29. If you die and your team wins, you do not win.

30. The game can end in a draw. (The last people who died at the same time, both become winners)

31. The food you are carrying will spoil in a week, if you consume it by then, you will get food poison.

32. Consuming raw uncooked food can still increase hunger just like normal food, and will not effect the food poison debuff.  

33. If the action you PM is impossible/conflict with the rules, your character will simply remain idle.

34. When a location runs out of food you will be notified.  

35. Searching a house for items cost one movement, but you will be guaranteed to find something, unless it is already previously looted by someone else. 

36. You have to specific which house you are search for town or else the action is invalid. 

37. Your hunger starts at 0. 

38. You can only obtain guns/bullets through supply box. 

Possible in game action:

1. PM this acc about your character's action.

2. You can kill your team members or quit your team anytime you want.

3. You can form new teams with other people.

4. You can PM your teammates as many times as you want. 

5. You can sleep during the day, changes your sleep cycle. 

6. You can travel across the map, and interact/search for supplies on each space on the map.

7. You can PM non teammate members as many times as you want as well. 

8. If you are going to craft something, you need to tell me in detail in your PM action.

Possible type of deaths...etc:

1. Death by hunger

2. Death by hypothermia

3. Death by falling

4. Death by gun

5. Death by blade weapon

6. Death by brute force

7. Death by explosion

8. Death by drowning

9. Death by collapsed structure

10. Death by fire

11. Death by animal

12. Death from infection

13. Death by chemical poison

14. Death by food poison

15. Death by blunt weapon

16. Death by strangle

17. Death by puncture 

18. Death by electrocution 

19. Death by wolves

20. Death by bear

And during the event, I will give all the live participant an update on their status in their PM. As for winners, or winner, I will write a personal chapter of reader x anime for them on gidchang xd